WPRS - Halloween contest *closed*

Update: this contest has ended.

For more info on the winners, please check the ParanormalCommunity or go directly to the contest book here.

---

The Wattpad Paranormal Research Society (WPRS) is hosting their first Halloween Contest!

Are you looking for a contest with awesome prizes? Then be sure to check it out!

Challenge

Write a story (300-666 words) about your Wattpad Paranormal Research Society's agent, or your character's encounter with an agent, out on the field during Halloween, when the veil is thinnest and paranormal activity is said to be at its strongest.
For further details, please check the contest over on ParanormalCommunity!

LGBT+

The WPRS is LGBT+ inclusive and have an LGBT+ reading list. They'd love to see some LGBT+ in their contest entries, so dear LGBT+ writers: don't be afraid to join!

Deadline

Stories must be submitted to Wattpad and tagged according to the contest guidelines before Friday, October 23rd, 2015.

Six Finalists will be announced on October 27th.

Winners will be announced on October 30th.

Submission & Rules

Please check the contest over on ParanormalCommunity for these details. Any questions you might have regarding this contest can also be asked there.

Prizes

The winner will receive a copy* of their choice of:

• award-winning author SAHunt's Malus Domestica
"Her YouTube audience thinks the witches Robin is killing are special effects, but she knows they're all real."

• a signed copy of ImproveYourWriting's brucerelgin's Schism
An escaped mental patient who hears voices must battle both a racist mastermind and a man whose powers are even more dangerous than his own in order to save the woman he loves and keep their city from burning to the ground.

• a copy of paranormal and macabre author Mark_Leslie' s One Hand Screaming
A collection of dark fiction that would best fit into an episode of "The Twilight Zone"

*E-books will be provided instead at request, or for those aged 13-17 or without guardian permission

Have fun and good luck!