"Pregnant?"

"Levi" you moaned his hands exploring your body. Hot kisses trailed down your neck as you ran your hands through his raven hair pulling his hard body closer to yours.
"Fuck (F/n) how do we keep ending up like this?" He smirked in between heavy breaths.
You let out a small laugh before pushing your lips on to his, pulling off the rest of his uniform.
Your hot bodies pressed up against your office door, seriously how did you guys keep ending up like this?

It's been happening for almost 3 months now, and neither of you are complaining. You both know emotional attachment is a recipe for disaster, so sexual seemed to have replaced it.

But today you were defiantly not feeling seductive. Sitting in the doctors office you waited impatiently, praying to something that your fears weren't true.
Your eyes widened in apprehension as the doctor walked over to you.
Please.please.please
"Congratulations" the doctor said handing you a piece of paper. "your pregnant"
Shit

The first thing you did was run to Hanji. She was your best friend after all, and she would know what to do... right?

"You and shorty were doing it" were the first things to leave the brunette mouth.
"I just told you I was pregnant and the first thing you mention is my sex life!?" You say, though it came out more of a shout.
As you pace up and down in her office, stopping to stare out the window "What am I going to do? I can't have a child? I'm a squad leader, I'm here to protect humanity not create it".
"Have you told him yet?" Hanji asked, her voice softer than usual.
"To be honest I haven't even thought about him. God I don't want to even think about his reaction" you fall onto the couch contemplating how your going to break the news.

Taking a deep breath you knock on his door, not waiting for a reply you walk in and lock the door after you.
Levi's grey eyes stare up at you as he raises an eyebrow.
"I was hoping we could talk" you state walking over to his desk, grabbing a chair you sit in front of him.
"Yes?" He says, leaning forward running his hands up and down your thigh.
No levi not the time.
Grabbing his hand, his eyes look up at yours waiting for you to speak.
"Levi..I am.... well I don't know how to tell you this-"
"Just spit it out (f/n)"
"Oh god... In pregnant" you blurt out, holding your breath waiting for a reaction.
Levi opened his mouth to speak but closed it again. His eyes widened and stared deeply into yours.
"I know this is definitely not an ideal situation or even close" you break the silence, holding back tears.
"And know I'm not your ideal women but-" you say your voice breaking as you look away from him, desperately wiping tears away from your eyes trying to act composed.
"I'm going to be a father..." Levi muttered mostly to himself.
"(F/n) I can't be father" Levi's voice was hard and he stood up from his seat.
"What makes you think I can be a mother!?" You yell angry at Levi's reaction.
"How did this even happen? We used protection. Shit I can't believe I got you pregnant" Levi leans against the wall, deep in his own thoughts.
"That makes two of us" you mutter.
After what felt like hours of silence,
Levi let out a deep sigh and walked over to you, embracing you in a tight hug.
"I'm sorry... (F/n) as shitty as this situation might be were going to make it work. Ok?" He ask pulling away to look into your eyes.
"Ok" you smile through a tear stained face.
"And you are my ideal women"
2 years later
"Momma! Papa!" Your son yells running up to you both as you wrap your hands around him.
"Hey baby, didn't Mommy promise you she'd come home" you smile looking into your sons (your e/c) eyes.
"Papa" he beams jumping into his fathers arms.
You weren't going to lie. Having a child was hard work and extremely inconvenient, though you wouldn't trade it for the world.
When (c/n) was born nothing else mattered. You and Levi both never knew it was possible to love something so much.
Your mother cares for (c/n) when you and levi are working. And it kills you a little inside whenever you have to leave him.

When (c/n) was in bed and your mother back in her own house. You lay intertwined in Levi's arms on the couch.
"You know I say (c/n) is fast asleep" Levi whispers in you ear, planting kisses down your neck.
"Just don't get me pregnant this time" You smile turning to face your husband.
"No promises" he smirked pressing his lips onto yours.

Sorry kinda crappy it 12 pm and I'm tired :(