Bet Her Virginity (2)

I smiled at Adrienne

"So are you excited to meet the new kids at school? I saw pictures, and damn they are smoking hot" Adrienne asked grinning from ear to ear. 

"Adrienne they are just new kids not this seasons Prada bags," 

"Sophie, you haven't dated anyone since Michael Eton, maybe these guys are a good chance to get back in the playing field,"  

"You know I can't do that because of my dad," I told Adrienne, she knew me better than anyone. While I was thinking she screeched, "STOP THE CAR!" I jammed my foot on the brake. The tires screeched on the pavement.  

"What!"  

"The twins, that's them!" Adrienne pointed to two guys walking down the street. She rolled down her window and yelled, "Hey are you guys going to SHS?"  

The guys turned around and yelled back, "Yeah?"  

"We are too, come ride with us!"  

"What are you doing?" I whisper-yelled at Adrienne. 

"I have a boyfriend, now you need one,"  

By then the boys were opening the doors to the back seat of my mustang.  

"Hey, I'm Adrienne and this is my best friend Sophie:" she said motioning to herself then me.  

"Hi, um, I'm Damon and this is my brother Ethan," Joey smiled and Damon looked around the car.  

"Nice car," Ethan said to me. 

"Thanks," I smiled. I turned around in my seat.  

"Okay, we need music!" Adrienne smiled as she reached for the radio and pressed play on the CD I had in. 21 guns by green day came blasting through my speakers.  

"ONE! TWENTY ONE GUNS!" Adrienne and I started singing loudly in the front seat. Soon enough the guys started to sing too. I looked in my rearview mirror catching Joey watching me. I smiled at him and he winked back. Okay maybe I could start dating again. Soon enough we were pulling into the school parking lot. I parked next to my friends, Stacey on the right and Johnny on the left. As soon as I stepped out of the car Johnny picked me up and spun me around.  

"Johnny! PUT ME DOWN!" I laughed as he kept spinning me. Eventually he put me down on the pavement. I turned around to Ethan and Damon, "These people," I started motioning to all my friends around us, "are my friends. Joey, Stacey, Leo, James, Seth, Trent, and Aiden," I said motioning to all the people there.  

"Hi," everyone chorused.  

"Hey," Ethan and Damon said.  

"Well we should probably get to class," I said as it started to get really quiet and awkward. I started to walk towards the main doors, passing a lot of other students. Getting 'hey's,' and 'hi's' from people as I passed.  

"Here's the office, guys, they probably have your schedules," I told Damon and Ethan. 

"Thanks," they said in unison. I started down the hallway and towards m locker to get my books for first period.

ETHAN'S POV

"Wow, it's totally obvious she's a virgin," I told Damon as I watched Sophie walk down the hallway. 

"So what?" Damon asked as he stared at her also. 

"I say we make a bet, first one to pop her cherry wins...the house in the Hamptons in Mom and Dad's will," I told Damon. 

"That's not right; she's not some five dollar whore!" Damon looked sternly at me.  

"Oh so you're a chicken?" I teased 

"No, I am not." 

"Well then take the bet,"  

"Fine," I am totally going to win this bet, I always do.

Comment and vote and fan....thanks lol