Epilogue

Epilogue

Ty POV

I opened my eyes to be met with the darkness of my bedroom. The house was quiet except Adam's quiet breathing beside me. But something didn't feel right.

Carefully moving Adam's arm off me I got up and shuffled across the room opening the door peaking into the hallway. It was quiet and dark except for the slight light coming from the kitchen. Someone left the light above the stove on. Hm.

I crept down the hallway quietly just making sure everything was alright. I checked the guest room first making sure everyone was where they were suppose to be.

In the guest room was Lachlan, Brice, Isacc and the twins. All of which were asleep peacefully besides Isaac who kept rolling over and had kicked off his blankets. I slipped into the room and over to his bed pulling the covers over his shoulders again tucking him in.

"Dad?" He murmured opening his dus tiredly. He frowned, "oh it's you." I smiled softly.

"Yeah just me. You kicked your covers off. Go back to sleep." He snuggled deeper into the covers and closed his eyes.

"He use to do that." He said softly, "Come check on us in the middle of the night. I miss having him around."

"So do I buddy. Don't worry things will get better." I patted his shoulder, "Go back to sleep." Then I stood and left the room.

I don't know things would get better but they would. I'd find a way to make those children's lives better. No matter what it took. They wouldn't have to grow up the way Seto and I did. Fighting for their lives.

Since I didn't think I would be falling asleep I chose to go check on our prisoners. One short walk later and I stood in front of the cell peering in threw a small window on the door.

Jerome had been chained to the wall with Tyler and they seemed to be talking quietly to themselves. Kyle was asleep in a chair in the far corner of the room away from them. I rolled my eyes but wasn't worried. He was a light sleeper.

Across the hall was a cell with no window. I grabbed the handle and gave the door a tug surprised when it swung open easily. Then I was met with an empty cell.

Where the hell was Mitchell?!?!

Turning I ran full speed up the stairs. All the windows in the house were sealed and latched and so was the one door. We had an alarm system so there was no way he was outside. So that meant he was still in the house.

I slid into the kitchen and grabbed a steak knife from the drawer, since all my knives were all in my room.

This could be dangerous. I don't know where he is and if he's armed. I didn't see him as the type to kill someone in their sleep so I didn't have to worry about Adam or anyone else.

The main rooms were empty and so were the bedrooms and bathroom. Which only left one place. The tech room.

If I would have been any quiet I would have heard my own heartbeat as I moved towards that door. It was slightly ajar and I could see the faint blue glow of a computer screen. He must have just gotten in there, the door had been closed when I walked by earlier.

Holding my breath I moved threw the small crack and closed the door quietly behind me. Mitch say typing away furiously on the computer. I needed to know what he was looking up.

I edged closer until I could see what he was typing. I had to squint because of the light from the screen and read what I could.

Something about airline tickets to Germany. Your already here man, what's the point in this?

He signed infuriated and logged into something rechecking the search again. Suddenly the screen flooded wth previous flights into Germany.

What was the point in this? He scanned the flights and clicked one. Suddenly a list of names appeared but one caught my eye.

Flight 136
Destination: Berlin, Germany
Seat 15C purchased by Seto Saurus.

Time of attendant arrival: Never Arrived

Never arrived? He never arrived to check in for his flight? Which means he was never on board IN THE FIRST PLACE.

"Holy Shit." I exclaimed louder than I should have. Mitch turned around quickly in his chair eyes wide. "That thing you have on the computer. Is it true?"

"I Uhm..uh."

"Is it true!" I snapped.

"Yes! It's flight registries from there local system. He was never on board the flight in the first place." I starred at him feeling a smile come to my lips.

"So your telling me Seto is alive?"

-------
And that's a wrap ladies and gentlemen! The finale of A Dozen Roses! Sorry for posting this so late at night but I just couldn't wait!!! So excited to finally get the Seto death plot twist out of the way, this was my plan all along and it makes me happy. I could never kill off Seto he's my favorite.

The sequel first chapter will be up in a few days! The book is called 'Thorns' and the cover is similar to this one but you'll see. I will post a notification here when I upload the sequel.

Thanks so so much for keeping up with this story! Lots of love to those who read and commented.

Comment your excitement and favorite part of this book! Thanks!

~Shadow