Jungkook Imagine

My P.O.V

It was already past midnight. I was waiting Jungkook to come home.

I have no choice. I can't leave him. What he would do to me.. I didn't even want to think that..

I was sitting on a couch and staring at the wall.

I heard the door unlock and him coming in.

"Hey" he said and sat next to me.

I didn't want to look him into his eyes. But he forced me to look into them.

Then he kissed me violently and it hurted. I tried to get off but he was stronger than me.

"What's the matter? You don't like?" He asked angrily.

I didn't say anything and I turned my head to the other direction.

"Look at me!" He yelled and grabbed my hand.

"Stop! You're hurting me!" I yelled and tried to took my hand out of his grip.

He tightened the grip and I didn't feel anything on my hand.

"Stop.. Please.." I whispered and tears fell.

"Why should I. This is getting more funnier." He said and bam! He slapped me on my cheek.

I couldn't say anything. If I would say something, he would slap me again. Or do something worse..

Then he started kissing me on my neck and collarbone. He slowly opened my shirts buttons.

"Stop..." I whispered crying.

He didn't say anything but he moved his hands to my hips and pushed me to lie down on the couch.

His grip was so tight on my hips that I'm sure that there is gonna be bruises.

Then he started.

2 hours later

I still lied on the couch. I haven't moved from that spot.

Jungkook left to somewhere with his friends..

I couldn't leave. I don't have any friends. He didn't let me have friends.

He wanted me to be only his.

I'm stuck in this loveless relationship and there is no escape.

My only wish is someone to rescue me. Like that would ever happen..

~~~
I'm sorry that this is short but I didn't have any idea what to write. I got this idea when I was listening Brown Eyed Girls - Clensing Cream..

REQUEST PEOPLE!!! I need some ideas! I really wanna write when I have time!!! Give me some ideas! I'm serious!

I'm sorry if you find any mistakes but I wrote this at night..

Please comment and vote! Thanks for reading!