Unknown world

"Ill get going then." I mumbled as I walked away. My pace was slow but steady, my arms swung from side to side as I walked away. I didn't run around because I knew he was still there, I could feel his eyes watching me. Was he watching over me? or just waiting for me to disappear? I didn't give it much thought and kept walking instead. After A while of walking I started to see the familiar faces around my neighborhood, some of them waved at me to whom I returned the gesture, but others didn't pay attention to me to which I didn't mind either. As I started to reach my grandmothers house I started to worry and walked slower.

My steps slowed as I started to reach the door, I hesitated when I reached the door on weather to open it or not. After some time of thinking, walking away and walking back to the door I finally knocked. I waited, but there was no answer. I knocked again, I waited, waited but once again there was no answer. I started to worry and knocked again harder this time. Once again there was no answer. I walked away from the door and next to the window trying to look inside, the window was covered with big pale pink like curtains so I couldn't see anything inside. I knocked on the window hard and called "MAA!" there was no answer. I knocked again but I was met by silence once again. I panicked and rushed around the house for her window, I knocked, but once again I was met with silence. I knocked on every window hoping for some sort of sound but my hopes were left on the ground. My eyes started to water as I walked to the front door again.

"Mommy!" I called with my broken voice.

"Kibum darling! She left grocery shopping a while ago" my face whipped to our neighbor. An old lady was at the entrance of her doorsteps smiling towards me. I took in the information and quickly rushed away to the market. My heart was beating fast with every step I took. My mind wouldn't stop thinking of bad things that might have happened while I was gone.

I rushed around the people asking if they have seen my grandmother, most of them hadn't but some told me where they had seen her. My feet ran faster and faster looking for my grandmother, I bought sign of her pink knitted scarf around her shoulders. I immediately called her "Nanny!" and rushed to hug her, like a child who had lost their mother for ages. I hugged her from behind as I smiled happily that I had found her. She stood still while I hugged her, but then went back to picking her groceries.

"I'm sorry ma~ Im sorry I should have returned early" I said still hugging her, she didn't answer just kept moving to get to her groceries. I followed her with my arms still wrapped around her, she was a short delicate woman but I kept my grip on her.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked. She didn't say anything again and just kept walking. She was giving me the silent treatment. I let go of her now and followed her like a kicked puppy.

"Im sorry" I mumbled again hoping shed say something, but she didn't. She finished her grocery shopping and payed, I helped her carry the bags and we walked together home. She didn't say a word to me, I tried to make her say something but she just wouldn't say anything. As we reached home she opened the door and pushed inside, the warmth of the house was welcoming and likable. I placed the rest of the grocery bags onto the kitchen table like she had done and left for the couch. I watched as she started to prepare food, I knew she was mad so there was no use in trying to talk to her right now. Although thats what I was trying to do, I knew I wouldn't get a word out of her until she felt like speaking to her devil child.

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

"Where were you?" The voice resonated around the room as Jonghyun shut the door behind him. He looked at his father and walked the straightest he could towards him. The middle aged man sat on his black leather chair with his arms placed gently, but powerfully on the desk. He watched his son walk slowly but steady towards him.

"Im sorry father, but time got away from me" He said bowing to his father. The latter scanned the short boy and slumped back on his chair bringing his arms to his chest.

"Where were you?" he asked again. Jonghyun straightened himself and said "Nowhere" the old man in front of him nodded slowly as a smirk appeared on his lips. He unwrapped his arms and stood up from his chair, he took slow steps around his shinny desk and stood next to his son.

"Where were you, Jonghyun" the old man repeated with more power in his voice this time. The latter didn't even flinch, he kept a straight face looking at the desk rather than at his father.

"Nowhere" He repeated again. His father didn't answer, but he was watching him, he could feel it. His palms started to sweat, his feet started to shuffle from side to side, his heart suddenly started pounding faster and louder.

"If you were 'nowhere' why didn't you come home last night?" his father asked walking behind him. The latter didn't answer, he just kept quiet and still. The old man walked around him and picked up a small globe he had on his desk.

"I don't have patience Jonghyun" The old man said placing the globe back on its place. He walked back to his chair but didnt sit down, instead he crossed his arms and waited for the boy in front of him to answer.

"Im going to repeat-"

"Nowhere" Jonghyun interrupted. His father uncrossed his arms and slammed his hands to the desk making the younger boy Jump slightly. His face was cast down to the table, but as he picked it up a wry smile was plastered on his face, the old man chuckled darkly and looked straight into Jonghyuns eyes asking once again, with venom on his voice

"Where were you. Jonghyun."

A/N: Ugh the irony XD I ended it with the same words, well almost >< Im not giving you guys much detail yet because its something its not supposed to be revealed yet >< Ugh and with this I'm saying to much even >< Anyway sorry for the long wait darlings >< Hope you enjoy this update though, please leave your comments and love~