Chapter 14

Maya's POV

After Lucas walked away I turned around and walked back inside.

Riley was hugging Farkle and I saw that his nose had stopped bleeding. I looked and Josh was sitting in the same spot he was when I left. His lip had stopped bleeding but it was really puffy. He had his hand over his eye so I didn't know how bad it was.

I went to the kitchen and put ice in two plastic bags. I walked back out to the living room. Farkle and Riley were sitting in the bay window and Josh was still on the couch. I sat down beside him. He looked up at me and tried to smile, though I could see the pain in his eye."Take your hand away," I told him. He did and I saw his eye.

He could barely open his eye. His eyelid was already dark blue and his skin was turning purple around it.

"Oh my god," I said under my breath.

"It's not as bad as it looks," He said quickly, so I wouldn't worry about him.

"Yeah it is, stop talking. Here," I said handing him the two ice packs.

"I'll be back. Don't fall asleep." I said as I stood up and walked over to Riley and Farkle.

"Are you okay?" I asked Farkle. His nose was swelled a little bit.

"I'm fine," he said, "It was Josh who got hit the most."

I looked at Riley and she had tears in her eyes. 

"Riles?" I asked her.

"Its okay."

"Bay window."

She sighed but got up and followed me anyway. We got to her room and were sitting there. 

"Our feel so bad. It's all my fault Farkle got hurt. I never should have been nice to Lucas. He was a stranger and I talked to him. He doesn't care about me or anyone. I never should have let him come here and I shouldn't have left the room," Riley gushed put as she started to cry.

"Riles. It's not your fault. He is an idiot. You are so sweet. You did the right thing trying to help him, he just can't see that," I told her trying to calm her down.

"Thanks peaches," she told me.

"Riley it's not your fault for what happened," Farkle says.

I look up and see him standing in the doorway.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone," I said.I got up and walked out to the living room. Josh was laying on the couch with both his eyes closed. One ice pack was on his eye and one was on the ground.

"Josh!!" I yelled as I ran to him and keeled on the ground.

He mumbled something and turned a little bit.

"Josh wake up. You can't sleep," I told him. I wasn't sure if he had a concussion, but I wanted to be sure.

"Fine," he mumbled and sat up.

"Don't fall asleep again. I dint want you to get more hurt than you already are."

"Maya, I'm fine. I don't need you to watch me," Josh said looking at me.

"Josh it's okay, I dint mind," I said as a smile creepier onto my face even though I didn't want it to.

"I guess it's okay for me to," he said with an attempt at a smile.

"Come on, you need rest."

"You just said I cant sleep."

"Well I change my mind." Both of us smiled. "Come on."

I grab his handmade help him up. As he stands up he grabs his head and stumbles.

"You okay?" I ask as I grab him and wait until he is steady.

"I'm okay, I just stood up to quickly."

"Okay."

I held onto him and walked to the guest bedroom.

"Just lay down and go to bed." I told him.

I turned around and started  to walkout of the room.

"Maya, please stay," Josh said quietly.

I looked at him and saw his begging face looking at me.

"Okay. I'll be back after I change," I said starting to walk out again.

"You can change here," he sporadic could her the smile in his voice.

"In your dreams."

I walked to Riley's room and knocked on the door.

"Hey, " she said when she answered it.

"Hey, I need my bed clothes."

"You're sleeping already?" She asked.

"Josh wants me to stay with him." I told her.

"Ohhhhh. Oh by the way,my parents won't be home tonight. They had to stay at work." She told me handing me my clothes.

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Night."

I walked to the guest room after I had changed. Josh was on his phone texting someone.

"I'm back," I said as I walked to his bed.

"Cool," He said with an attempt at a smile. His lip was still swelled up.

"Who you texting?" I asked him.

"My parents. I'm telling them that I won't be home tonight."

"Okay," I said sitting in a chair in the corner.

"Come over here," Josh said patting the spot next to him on the bed.

"Josh...." I said.

"Maya. We are just sleeping."

"Okay." I walked over to him and laid down. I pulled the covers over myself and turned to him.

"Night." I said to him as I snuggled close to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Goodnight beautiful," he said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead. I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night.

A/N 

Hey!!! Thanks so much for reading. Poor Farkle and Josh. Joshaya and Riarkle are so adorable. Please vote and comment how many more chapters you want me to write! There will be a squeal!! Bye!!!