2 Days

Bill had teleported you back to reality, but he stayed back. He paced a bit, waiting for someone to arrive.

"Hmm... Bill Cipher." Trinity's voice echoed, making him cringe in annoyance.

"I called you here for a reason Trinity." He sat up against the back of the bed.

"And what's that?" Trinity appeared at the foot of the bed, she was focused on her nails. She gritted her teeth, making a disturbing smile.

"You've almost killed (Y/N)!" He got up and pushed her against the wall. She growled as dust erupted around her.

"Watch it triangle! I don't have time to mess around! I did it for power! You're not a true demon, she's a human and she doesn't love you!" She stomped her boots and her hair started to flow. He rolled his eye, his mind limp.
"She'll never love you!" Trinity picked up his chin and planted a kiss on his lips. His eyes opened wide and kicked her in the stomach, his triangle form flashing.

"Get away from me!" He clenched his teeth and approached her, looking down at her. She was way smaller then Bill. She held her belly as she growled.

"I'll give you two days! I don't care who you have! I'll take Dipper this time!" She growled as she disappeared.
Bill rolled his eyes, but he started to panic.

Does she really love me?

Is she playing a game?...

~MeanWhile~

You awoke on your bed, your bandages on your hand and waist. You pulled your body up from the bed and stood up. Looking out the sky was red, the same shade of your spilled blood. Dipper walked through the door, he ran over to you. Squeezing you in a large hug, Mabel following him as her head had a large bandage.

"Your safe! I was scared sick!" He held you softly and let go.
"Also, I won't stand in your way with Bill this time," He smiled as he lifted your chin.
Mabel bursted into tears as she held you, her tears falling down on your back.

"W-Why?! I can't believe I gave into her stupid trick," You patted her back as she sobbed on your shoulder. Dipper looked out the window, his eyes wide.

"The sky... What's happened?" The clouds kept swirling around in circles.

"It's Trinity, she's just making a stupid intimidation strategy," You coughed up, your eyes looking down.

"We should get Bill!" Mabel blurted out.
"Oh wait he's already here," With a flash of light Mabel was looking up at Bill. Dipper sighed as he walked over.

"Hey, Bill I'll trust you one time! But after this we're enemy's," He swallowed nervously, stomping his foot.

"Oh Dipper, c'mon grow up! You're so scared," He chuckled.

"B-Bill!" You're cheeks flushed again, you tried to hold back but it was too hard.

"Why are you here 24/7?" Mabel piped up, poking Bill on his shoulder.

"Yeah, Bill you said you were leaving..." You tilted your head as you tightened your bandage.

"We've got two days, and I need you Dipper and Mabel to scout out to find a entrance to a cave, I'll be ready to enter there when you find it," He sat on the bed beside you.

"Alright! C'mon dipper! Time for a adventure!" As she pulled her arm, dragging him across the carpet. She slammed the door and skipped away with Dipper in her grasp...

"Well... What do we do?" You looked his shimmering eye. He smirked as he lifted your chin.

"Whatever you want..."

(Trinity: Pff! This book is awkward!

Me: Heh... Uhh... Anyways I got 12th place in cross country...

Trinity: You suck!

.-.

Me: Shut up...

So yeah, finally it's the freaking weekend and I get to relax... Like finally!)