000

The characters and  events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real  persons, dead or alive, is entirely coincidental and beyond the intent  of the author. Please note that the scanning, uploading, and  distribution of this book via the Internet or via any other means  without documented permission of the author is felonious and punishable  by law.

That means this story is mine.

Copyright © 2014 httpwhutt

well helloo. so today we want to put out a new story since we're handling like 5 and working on many that haven't been published and school. it's risky since we might not even update this as much but i want to have this story out and try magcon fanfic since we're trying it with disappointment. with 5sos it was successful but we want to try new things. so enjoy this prologue.

"alice!"

my head shot up so fast that i hit my head against my best friend, sarah's head. we both gave out a groan in pain. my head started to throb. "yes," she glared at me. "don't yes me. were you listening at all?" i shook my head stupidly. she smacked the back of my head. "you bitch. as i was saying, there's a guy staring at you for the last five minutes." she nodded her head at a direction where my eyes met a pair of eyes.

"isn't that cute. a guy finally noticed you," she said as burst out laughing at her joke. i rolled my eyes at her and walked faster trying to get away from her. she gasped in surprise and rushed over to my side. "alice! you bitch!" i scoffed at her, "well you need to walk faster, hmmm." she growled, surprisingly. not. and walked the other direction.

"whatever! i have to go to world history! see you later alice and wonderland!"

i groaned at my best friend's comment. i continued to walk to my class and met the same pair of eyes i've met before. my eyes dropped down to lose eye contact. my cheeks started to burn and my chest tighten.

'what the hell.'

i shook off of what just happened as walked down the flight of stairs.

senior year is sure going to be interesting.