Chapter 1.

Smoke, sweat, and alcohol.

The air in my lungs were not pleasant. Having to deal with severe asthma I couldn't breathe normally.

How did i even get here?

Why did I agree to this? I could be cuddled up in a blanket at home with a book in my hand or a remote, either one would top this.

"God she's such a bitch."

"Right! Ugh everyone knows she slept with him in the teachers lounge!"

Gosh, such foul language for such young people. They are - or already are - 18, but doesn't mean you should spend your adult life partying and being intoxicated.

I don't know about these people but I'd like to remember my teenage years by having fun memories not blurred ones.

I look at the two sweaty girls, both talking nonsense and dressed the same. In short tops, hell it looked like they were in a bikini top, their shorts were showing off half of their bums, and the amount of makeup on their face was unreal. It's like they found every kind of make up product there is and placed it on their face.

"What are you staring at, dweeb?"

The brunette snaps.

"Sorry, uh do you know where the loo is ?"

The girl scrunches her face.

"Lou? That fag is with Brittany."

What?

Oh god.

She thinks i meant a guy, Lou Chester, also known as the hottest jock in school.

Well i mean i guess I should've said restroom instead of loo.

"U-uh thanks."

She rolls her eyes and begins to continue her conversation with her friend.

I make my way through the crowd and end up finding the way out. Of course there was some people blocking the way so i turned and walked to the kitchen.

"Sup, babe."

Oh no.

"Hello, Jeffery."

I feel an arm being slung over my shoulder and quickly shrug it off.

"Easy babe, it's just me."

I scoff.

"Yes, it is just you and that is why i shrugged your arm off."

He chuckled and stumbled away after a couple minutes.

Where is Abigail?

God why did i even go here, i knew this would happen yet I always give in when Abbey begs.

I was walking towards the counter to grab a drink when some dude threw up.

"Oh Craic!"

I jump back. Everyone crowds around, having to be stuck in a corner with someone's vomit scent in the air wasn't pleasant. I freaked out and pushed my way outside.

It was quiet outside, nice and peaceful. Finally somewhere i could stay until Abbey is done where ever she is.

"Want one ?"

I turn to the voice to see a guy holding a cigarette in his hand.

"Uh no thanks I don't smoke."

Well technically I can't I'm actually allergic to some drugs. Odd allergy but a blessed allergy to my family.

"Yeah, I didn't either but hey if you want to try, let me know."