Chapter Nine!

Zuhaib woke up before Zuhaiba only to find her resting her head on his chest.He smiled and laida kiss on her head before running his fingers down her back and resting it on her hips.She begun to awaken and he closed his eyes.

Zuhaiba eyes fluttered open and she looked up at her husbands handsome face before smiling.His hand was behind his head and his eyes were closed.She detected the faint smile on his face and knew he was awake,she decided to tease him.She traced her finger around his face and down his neck,outlining his muscular chest but just before she reached his eight pack his hand snaked out and grabbed he's in his own hand.

"Khalila you will kill me one day."

She looked at him through her eye lashes and saw his deep gaze on her.She replaced her head with her arm slung over his chest and laid her head on it.She smirked at him and spoke.

"Maybe then you shouldn't act like you asleep and I won't kill you."

As she said this her heel slid up his calf and he growled lowly before he flipped them around and he was on top of her,their lips caught in a passionate kiss.

It was another hour before Zuhaib peeled himself away from his wife's arms.He kicked the blankets away and she got them back,a blush covering her cheeks.

"What are you doing Zuhaib?"

He looked at her and smiled.

"We have gotten an invitation to visit the tribe.We will leave after Zuhur namaaz."

She nodded and sat up with the blanket wrapped around her body,when she stood up Zuhaib pulled her towards him.The blanket fell and he picked her up,her eyes wide as saucers.

"Zuhaib."

"We taking a bath together or do you object?"

She shook her head and wrapped her arms around his neck.Lets just say it was a long shower and an even longer time to change.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

By the time they went downstairs,it was tea time.When they entered the lounge everyone smiled at them and Zuhaiba looked down and blushed.Zuhaib tightened his hold on her waist and smiled at her.They greeted everyone and sat down.Zuhaib spoke to Umme Zuhaib

"Ummi Zuhaiba and I are going to visit the tribe."

Umme Zuhaib smile got even bigger, she knew that moment everything had been sorted out.

"Ok Zuhaib. When are you'll leaving?"

"After Zuhur namaaz."

She nodded and they continued talking.After the two of them read Zuhur salaat they came downstairs.Theu greeted everyone and got into the 4x4.Zuhaib was driving them and they reached just after maghrib. 

They got off the 4x4, Zuhaib helped her out and they held hands as they walked to the tribe.The elderly of the tribe first met them.Uthmaan one of the elders hugged Zuhaib then broke the hug.

"Ya Zuhaib,we couldn't have been happier when we heard of your nikkah to binte Waleed.You have once again saved the treaty that the girl broke.We welcome the new Sheikha into our tribe and family."

Zuhaiba didn't need to ask who 'the girl' was.The women took Zuhaiba away while the men took Zuhaib away.They lead her into a beautiful tent and sat her down before the tent filled up with women.An elderly women came in front and lifted Zuhaiba's chin with her finger and smiled.

"Masha'Allah.You are even more beautiful that you were when we last saw you."

"Jazakallah Umme Khateeb."