She replied to my message a few hours later. She'd left her phone on her desk as she'd left her room, coming back an hour later with a bunch of stuff. A rucksack, some panties, lipstick, Apple lube and a tent. What the hell? She looked like a prostitute about to go make camp in the South of France.
'Meet me in the park later.. Bring stuff ;)'
What sort of stuff? Oh my lord. This is an abomination towards humanity.
'What sort of stuff?' I replied instantly.
Again she left her bedroom, came back in a few minutes later in just a bra and hot pants.
I felt myself stiffen. Ogram had such a delicate figure; if you ignore the stomach folds and saggy arse. But to me, she is perfect.
She never replied to my message, just turned up at my door twenty minutes on.
"Sup chinks" She said, smirking.
"Alright then.." I stuttered. I never understood that girl.
She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the door, as I heard my mum shout.
"Pentquin, where the hell are you going at this hour?" She gargled. Drunk.
"Out with Ogram!" I yelled back, hoping she'd let me just slip away. I could already feel my cheeks going red, with embarrassment. My number one crush was trying to take me out, but my drunken mother was being a goddamn freak as per usual.
"Oh, that daughter of a hoe.." I heard a slight crash coming from the kitchen, and then silence. Hopefully she'd just died.
"K, bye!" And with that we left, closing the door gently encase it woke her. Ogram looked a little pissed, from my mothers last remark. But more than anything, curiosity filled my body. Where was she taking me?
She itched her head, ruffling her gorgeous brown hair. It looked as if she'd just showered, it still being wet.
I tried to grab her hand, but she pulled away, and walked over to the bus stop with her gear. This was surprising, as she was always bragging to other girls about how she could drive on Facebook and Twitter. Obviously not though!