Imagine ~78~

You are currently entering his room. You are having a lot of doubts about whether your relationship will work out and have put your relationship on pause.

You stand by the open door, waiting for him to get the stuff he needs and come out.

"So what have you decided? About us?"he asks, moving towards you.

"I don't think this will work out anymore..."you say feebly.

"And why is that?"

He moves closer, pushing the door shut behind you, his hands on both sides of the door.

"If you really think you can let go of me, then go on..."he says as you look up. Before you can say a word, his lips are on yours.

You stay still as he pulls back. He looks at you longingly, his eyes clearly showing hurt. He cups the side of your cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

He gently puts your hair behind your face, away from your face. He moves closer to you, pressing his lips on the side of your neck.

He kisses your neck again, before caressing it with his thumb. "Are you really going to forget about me?"he whispers, before continuing to leave trailing kisses down your neck.

"B/n...I c-can't do this..I--"he doesn't let you finish but pulls you away from the door and pushes you onto his bed.

He climbs on top of you, his eyes focused only on your lips.

"Baby...make me yours"