1

Sam walked out of the shower and shot a glare at Jack. He was giggling at his phone. It could've been at anything—Jack was easy to amuse.

Jack looked up at Sam with the remaining smile on his face. He caught the glare coming his way and his smile fell. Sam shook his head a bit while he smirked. Jack propped himself up, still typing on his phone. Sam thought Jack was actually gonna have a conversation with him but no, he was wrong. Jack started laughing again.

"Who are you talking to that's so funny?" Sam rolled his eyes.

Jack sighed, sitting up again. "Have you ever watched '90 Day Fiancé'?"

"What?" Sam's brows furrowed.

"It's a show on TLC." Jack explained. Sam just stared at him. "People meet and they have to get married in ninety days."

"Why would I want to watch that?" Sam scoffed.

"Me and the BU boys used to." Jack huffed. "We decided to try it out, but we did girlfriends instead of fiancés."

"That's the stupidest thing you've ever said to me." Sam shook his head. "And three months is a normal time to get a girlfriend."

"I know, that's why we're doing thirty days." Jack smiled.

"So a month." Sam made a face.

"Yeah, I'm meeting my girl tomorrow. Wanna come?" Jack piped up.

"Yeah, I wanna see what crazy you're getting stuck with." Sam snickered.