Practice: The Comic con

It was on friday afternoon and me and my best friend Carrie were in New York for the big comic con, where Dylan O'brien was going to appear this year! It all started so good, we even got front seats at the teen wolf cast interview! Suddenly, out of nowhere Dylan had pointed at Carrie and said "You, you look cool. Why don't you go to the mic there a few meters behind you and talk with us." Crying she'd crossed through the crowd to the mic and took it.
"H-hello..." she said. She sounded totally terrified and nervous, but also really happy. Dylan scoffed quiet. "Hey." he smiled bright. "What's your name?"
"C-Ca-Carrie" she mumbeled quiet. Tears ran down her cheeks as she was speaking.
"Carrie? Okay Carrie, you may ask us something, or tell" he answered and smirked adorkable. I could barely stand still, MY BESTIE, TALKING TO HERS AND MINE BIGGEST IDOL!!
"You sound like some freaking judge!" Tyler Posey laughed. All the other cast members also laughed, and so did I.
"Agreed!" Crystal Reed laughed with the others. Crystal is one of my favorite cast members, plus she shares my name. Carrie licked her lips and took a deep breath. "Dylan O'brien, can we-" Carrie suddenly stopped and stared forward. Her eyes were empty, like she would be hallucinating. The whole room was looking at her, but she didn't say anything at all. After some time people started mumbeling quiet. Dylan looked patiently at her. "Carrie?" he said confused. "Carrie, you there?"
Then suddenly she started speaking.
"They're coming, all of them. Run, save yourselves."
As soon as she finished a huge, thick, black spear fell down and hit her, right through her back at the area where her heart is. She sank together with her eyes wide open and the spear through her chest.
Chaos broke out.