1: A Shakey Start

**Note this will mainly be in Scott or Lydia's PoV**
Scott PoV

He had a feeling of death. It might have been because a day ago he had been dead. This was different. It was almost like a banshee feeling, like he just had the feeling someone was going to die soon.

Scott looked over at his clock. Seven thirty, he was going to be late for school.

He threw in some clothes, grabbed his backpack, and sped to school on his motorcycle.

Usually he could spot Stiles, making large, crazy gestures at him to come over, but today, there was no sign of him.

Scott sigh. He wished everything could go back to normal. He and Stiles had barely even talked since their argument in the rain. To be quite honest, Scott felt guilty. Stiles had been with him since before he could remember, always having his back, but when he needed help, Scott couldn't return the favor.

Theo had ruined everything. Scott wished that he had heard the story from Stiles himself, but now, Stiles didn't even answer his calls or texts.

"Scott?" A familiar voice called out. Lydia.

"Lydia!"he answered, walking up too her. "Have you seen Stiles?"

"No, I was going to ask you," she replied, a look of worry crossing her face.

"Kira! Have you seen Stiles today?" Scott inquired, pulling Kira over.

"No, why?"

"I need to talk to him," Lydia and Scott both blurted out at the same time.

"Dont you have some banshee power to tell where he is?" Scott asked, immediately wishing he hadn't.

Lydia looked at him with a cold glare settling in her eyes. Scott wondered what that was about. He wondered if the same thing that happened to him, was happening to Lydia. He wondered if she was loosing her powers.

At that moment, Scott's phone buzzed. He grabbed it out of his pocket and started at the incoming call. It was from an unknown number.

"Hello?" He answered hesitantly. There was static on the other side of the line. Chills ran down his back. The last time this happened, things got very ugly.

There was silence for a few seconds, before a familiar voice came on the phone. It wasn't Stiles, it wasn't his mom, but it sounded like he had heard it before. Then, he heard a recording begin the play.

Your friend has been captured.
You have one week to find him.
After that, he will be ours.

Stiles. They were talking about Stiles. Another familiar sound crossed the line, and this time he knew what it was. It was the dread Doctors. They had taken his best friend.  Then he heard a familiar muffled sound of screaming, like someone had their mouth duct taped, and they were trying to scream for help.

"Scott?" Keira asked, looking worried. Scott turned to his friends.

"We need to leave," he told them frantically. "Now."

"Scott, what's wrong?" Lydia asked, pulling him back.

"Stiles. They have Stiles."

"Who has Stiles?" Liam asked, coming up to join their conversation.

"The Dread Doctors. "

Sorry, I know this is short, but in my defense it's almost midnight.....
~Foreverfangirl999