Chapter 12 Dancing

"So why are you not up there?" I asked Tiffany as we sat together at her brothers wedding.

"Well she only wanted her 'sorority sisters'." She told me, she was obviously upset.

"But your the grooms sister." I wispered to her as the sixth brides maid came out.

"Apparently I'm not good enough." She told me.

"Your perfect." I told her, I placed my arm around her, and she looked up at me and smiled.

I'm so glad to have Tiffany back in my life. I missed her, but it was all my fault. But now I am solely dedicated to her.

The music changed to here comes the bride. Everyone stood up and watched her walk down the aisle. Her dress was huge, as in a huge ballgown, all bling out. It looks a little crazy, but from what Tiffany has told me she is crazy.

The wedding was long. For there vows they each wrote what seamed like five paged essays. I glanced over at Tiffany who's eyes were in tears at the sight of her brother. I knew that in her eyes this is what she wants. And I intend to give it to her.

The reception was long because of the fact that all six of the brides maids said a speech, and when I mean speech I mean it dragged on for ever. Then the bride and groom had there first dance. Then the bride and her father danced. Then finally the dance floor was open for anyone. The brides maids we all grinding on the grooms men, it was weird to look at.

I stood up and extended my hand to Tiffany. "My I have this dance my lady?" I asked her.

"Yes you may." She said to me. I took her by then hand and led her to the dance floor.

"Joe, we can't slow dance to this, it's a fast song." Tiffany said. I dint care, I still pulled her into me.

"So, who cares."

And we left reality and stayed in our little bubble and danced.

●•●•●•●

One year later

I don't know how men do it. How do we hide a ring box with out it being noticed? I give up. I took the ring out if the box and slid just the ring in my pocket. I got out of my truck and walked up to Tiffanys house.

Knock
Knock
Knock

Tiffany opened the door looking just as beautiful as ever. Even though she was in sweatpants and my Michigan University hoodie.

"I see you dressed comfy." I told her chuckling.

"Well duh, we're just digging around your storage unit." She said hitting my arm. We walked to my truck and got in.

When we reached the storage units I was starting to get nervous. What if she says no. I thought to myself.

"Joe, are you okay?" Tiffany asked me.

"What, yea I'm fine." I said coming out of my daze.

I got out and walked over to the starkid storage unit and unlocked it.

"So what are we looking for?" She asked me.

"Nothing." I told her

"Then why are we here?"

"Because, we met here." I told her then took her hands. "I love you, and I know that I've messed up, but your the one who changed the crazy Joe Walker." I let go of her hands and dug the ring out of my pocket and got down on one knee. "I guess what I'm trying to say is will you marry me?"

"Yes!" She exclaimed. I put the ring on her finger then kissed her.

"Were getting married." She wispered to me still not believing her own words.

"Yes were getting married." I told her giving her a light kissed on the cheek.