Thirteen

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO 1k READS. IT MEANS A LOT. AND LOOK AT VIVIAN ABOVE SHE IS LIKE GOALS AF UGH SHES MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ME. NOW HERE IS YOUR UPDATE.

Elissa:

I wake up not throwing up but today I have a doctors appointment. I get out my bed and take a shower.

Once I get out I put on my glasses, my hair in a bun, grab one of Cameron's sweatshirt , leggings, and a pair of black vans.

Ever since my dream last night I just decided to let him go but keep one thing from him which is this sweatshirt.

I go to Tiffany's room and about to wake her up with my secret weapon. I look at my phone and remain myself that I'm missing something then I remembered that I use to FaceTime Cam 25/8.

I feel a tear coming down my face. "Hey what's wrong Els. Please don't cry because you don't want the baby to get harmed." I nod and wipe my tear with the sleeve of the sweatshirt.

"I'm gonna go ready then we can we leave ok?" I nod and just sit on her bed.

I take my phone out and go through my Twitter. I go to his profile and go through his tweets.

One caught my eye.

@camerondallas: wishing I can have you in my arms again.

That hit my heart so much it hurt. I wish I can just forgive him but somethings telling me to find the right time.

I decide to tweet.

@elissaxperez: wishing I can be able to forgive you but I need time

I get a bunch of retweets and favs. I then get replies.

@camelissa: what's up mom you ok?

@elixcam: yea is there something up? We're here for you.

Then Cam all of a sudden replies.

@camerondallas: I give you your space till you can. Just know I'll wait for you

I just turn off my phone there and go to the car with Tiff.

Once we get there I sign in and sit with Tiff in the waiting room until I'm called.

"Ms. Espinosa." We both get up and the nurse takes us to a room.

"The doctor will be here shortly." We nod and she closes the door.

"So what's up with your tweet earlier?" I look at her.

"I don't I just wanted to say that. I mean I don't know." Just then we hear a knock and see a doctor come in.

"Hello ladies, I'm Doctor Flores. So your here for a check up right Ms.Espinosa?" I nod.

"So the baby seems to be very healthy." I look at the screen to see nothing but a peanut.

"So I set up another check up, you have to come back in about 2 months. So I'll be leaving now Ms. Espinosa." We tell her bye and exit out to find the entrance.

I hope I have a baby girl so that I can name her Teresa Allysa. Plus I want to hold my own baby.

We decide to go to Panera, and I order their Mac and cheese. We sit down and eat our meal when I see someone so familiar.