Chicken (R)

"Alright guys, sit in a circle. We're playing truth or dare." James clapped his hands together, addressing the group of teenagers in front of him.

Lila groaned. "Aww, c'mon."

"No groaning. This is a high stakes game. It's truth or dare, but with a twist. We ask truth or dare. And if the person refuses to do something or answer a question, they take off an article of clothing. Now are you in?"

Maria smirked. "I'm in. This sounds fun."

"I say we should do it." Gabe said, sitting on the floor.

"Alright then, we'll do it."

"Okay. Alia, truth or dare." He addressed the blonde girl sitting across from him, leaning forward on his knees.

She hesitated before deciding on a statement."Truth."

"Have you or have you not, ever used a vibrator."

She winced. "I really don't want to answer this question but I don't want to take off clothes. I have not."

Isabel spoke. "Dude, I'm sorry."

Alia looked at her. "Why?"

"Cause they feel good."

"I didn't want to know that." She made a face, looking around the circle. There was a twinkling light in her eyes as she spoke. "Maria, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you and Gabe to play chicken."

Maria started slightly, then she shrugged. "Okay." She looked at Gabe for affirmation.

"I guess."

He and Maria got into cross-legged positions across from each other. He moved his hand towards her hip, but she grabbed it and placed it on her ankle. "So it's fair." She placed her hand on his ankle as the others watched.

She slowly let her hand creep up his leg, as he did the same. There was a bead of sweat on Maria's lip, and a vein throbbing in Gabe's temple. They had reached their mid-thighs before Maria asked if they should go on. He nodded and she smirked. His eyebrows shot into his hairline, and he realized this wasn't a thing she was getting nervous about. This was a challenge.

He crept his hand a few inches higher, and she realized what they were playing for as she rested her hand just below the bulge in his jeans. He smirked at her, and rested his hand right below the heat between her legs.

The others looked on, getting slightly uncomfortable. They were unsure who was going to make the move first. Who was going to back out.

"Um..." James broke in. "If you guys actually manage to do that, I'm buying you both ice cream."

"How bout a motel room?" Maria said, still looking directly at Gabe.

James gaped. "What?"

"Well, we're gonna need it. That was your plan, right?" Maria was smiling, beads of sweat on her forehead. Her hand jumped up, covering the bulge in Gabe's jeans. "I win."

He narrowed his eyes at her, and moved his hand so it was directly between her legs. Her breath caught in her throat, flinching slightly.

"Wow. That worked. Like really well." Alia commented, staring at the two in the center of the room. "Okay, you guys win. Now move your hands. You win."

They obliged, Maria standing up and walking over to the wall in the basement, and leaning against it. There was a barely noticeable hitch in her stride or slight uncomfortability in the way she stood that was due to the intensity of the game.

Gabe moved over to James, holding his hand out.

"What?"

"You owe me. Fifty or your room." James blanched at the thought of his room being used for such questionable activities and handed a fifty to each of them.

Gabe left, Maria following him.

"Someone's getting laid."

"And whose idea was this?!"

"Mine." James pouted.