Mommy Issues

Stillwater Home
328 Ridgeway Drive
Astoria, Oregon
United States of America
17 Feb, 2002
0230 Hours

Heather rolled off me, gasping, her skin slick with sweat, and fell back onto the bed. Her blonde bangs were plastered to her forehead and stuck to her face, the rests of her hair stuck to her body. I rolled on my side and ran my finger through the sweat that slickened up her skin between her breasts. She sighed and wiggled, smiling at me, then stretched. I admired her body, reached down, and patted her crotch, which I'd shaved with my knife and Noxzema, the knife still sitting in the cup of now cool water.

"Don't ruin my glow," She chided gently, still smiling. She ran her hands along her body and shivered, then smiled. "There's just something I love about being all sweaty like this."

I chuckled, leaning over and kissing her, my breath still fast.

"Get me a soda, my savage boy," She told me when the kiss broke.

"Brat," I teased, swinging my legs out of bed. She giggled and ran her fingers down my back, eliciting a shiver from nerves still lit up. I shivered as she did it again, then turned to kiss her again. "My bratty little pet." The made her smile as I sat back up. I moved over to the window, opening it about a quarter of the way and letting in the cool winter night air. I grabbed her a can of Pepsi Lime and closed the window. She was covered in goosebumps and smiled when I handed her the soda after cracking it open for her. She drank greedily for a moment before I took it away, running the bottom lip of the can across one hard nipple before setting it aside, still sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Three whole days without the children, just me and my boy," she smiled. She kissed my back. "Three whole days my boy has alone with your spoiled little bratty pet." The candles flickered, casting shadows around the room, making her pale skin glow. I felt her fingers and tongue trace across old scars. Bullets from Alfenwher. Shrapnel from Atlas. Chemical burn from Iraq. Claws from Tandy. Her body bore the same scars. Familiar marks of a shared life of misery and terror that had made us, in some ways, less than human.

"Imp," I smiled, then shivered as she licked my back. "Do you want another drink off that soda, or did you have something else in mind?" She licked slow up my back again, tickling my nerves as she flickered her tongue along my spine. I turned around, grabbing her arm, and saw her lick her lips, her eyes bright.

"Brat," I accused her again. I rolled her over and swatted her plump ass. She'd gotten a little matronly over the last few years after she turned thirty. I'd found I liked the softness, the wickedly plush look she'd gained, and the gentle aging that had touched her didn't slow my libido where she was regarded on bit.

I swatted her on the butt again and she made a purring sound, raising her plump bottom into the air, sliding her arms up over her head and crossing her wrists. I gave her another hard swat and she wiggled her butt again. She'd always had a bubble butt, no matter how much she had tried to run it off, and the years since we'd left the military had plumped it right up so it was nice and round but still firm. It incited me, seeing my handprint on her bottom, and I did it again, feeling my libido spike again and my body react to the sight of her. We'd discovered her enjoyment of a little bit of B&D play when we were both experimenting in college together, and we'd decided to make a weekend of enjoying something we normally had to be careful the children didn't hear.

We'd gotten into it, Heather making sounds of pleasure and wiggling to tell me what she wanted more of. Her hands had slid under the pillow so she could fantasize they were bound and I was rubbing her butt, upper thighs, and lower back to ease the sting of the belt that was laying beside us. She rolled over, looked at me, and licked her lips, her eyes flicking to the candle and back to me in a hint. She spread her legs and pushed her feet under the blanket so she could fantasize her feet were bound.