The bad boy (ongoing)

Chapter 1

I'm Niomi, I'm 15 really small and im not the most sociable teen. I do talk when people ask me questions of course, I don't wanna seem rude. Still people call me shy. I don't try to be shy but I just give off that vibe I guess. I don't talk a lot since I think that would get me in a dilemma since my family say's I have a big mouth. The worst thing is my nickname which is Ni that is to adorable to the people around me. People call me cute and petit which brings me down. I don't wanna be small and cute i hope I can someday be beautiful. Today at school I will talk more ,and see if I can get someone's attention. I checked my height and got 1in taller so that's a plus. I hope people notice me more ,and not call me "cute".

Today at school the guy I had a crush on said hi to me out of nowhere. while I was day dreaming the teacher called out roll call and there was a knew student. Everyone was exited to see how he or she looked like. He entered and the class became as silent as a strict library. I turned around from my day dream wonderland and looked surprised with what I just laid my eyes upon. A guy with piercings, tattoos and half of his head shaved. I almost fell of my seat when I saw him. The worst thing is that he had to take a seat next to me apparently. Everyone looked at me. At least my goal came true. They noticed me ha ha.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While that teacher was teaching he was rudely sleeping and snoring like if he was in his room or something. I was to scared to say something I thought he might give me a death threat or tease me until I was out of high school. He woke up and it startled me since I was looking at him. I turned around ,and acted like I was reading my text book intensely. He giggled ,and touched my shoulder gently. I turned around frightened since I didn't know what he was going to say. He said With a smile from ear to ear in a whispering tone "you're cute"in my head I wondered , "How should I take that."I would be happy If my crush said it but this guy. I was low key scared so I just looked at him without anything to say.I don't want to be seen as cute anymore.

After class I walk home by myself like my daily routine. For some reason I felt someone following me. I decided to turn around. "AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" , I screamed out-loud without knowing if I was holding it back. It, It was him. The bad boy with a shitty snore that called me cute. He was startled and said to calm down with a forced smile. I whispered with a bold tone, " Are you stalking me," " No of course not I live here , oh actually there's my house. " ,he said with a annoying smile. Oh no that's the house next to mine. I told him with a fainting smile " Y--you live next to me," "I guess so yea." ,he said in an obvious tone. Oh no I think I'm going to faint. To much shit in one day things have happened today except my crush but. It felt like god was doing this on purpose. I said out loud to the sky " damn you!" The bad boy let out a joyful laugh. He Said with a happy voice "My name is Dimitri nice to meet you um Ni is it ?" "Yea, nice to meet you too" I said. He wasn't as bad as I thought I guess. We said goodbye and went to our homes which was just next door to his duh. My day wasn't half bad as I thought.
Updated nf
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ate then went to my room. I opened my window and right across me I saw him. He waved hi and so did I. He jumped out of his window to mine. I was scared thinking he would fall. He asked me if he I had any manga. Still shocked because of the jump I told him he was stupid. Like what the hell was he thinking. "you could have fallen!" I exclaimed, "Then who would I talk to on my way home!" "Sorry I didn't think it through he he." ,he said with a sorry smile. I gave him my new Yumi Wow manga. he screamed and said, "Is that the new Yumi Wow manga volume 10 that came out this week!" Surprised I said " You know about Yumi Wow!" "Of course I know It's my favorite manga! " " mine too!" we started to say the Fraze Yumi always said in the manga ,and started laughing we talked till late at night. We had so much things in common that I couldn't stop smiling. Is this how not being shy feels like. I can actually talk to someone ,and not stutter or look down. I felt so warm inside that I couldn't stop laughing. We had to say goodbye ,but at least I would see him tomorrow. I couldn't wait so I went strait to bed ready ,and happy for tomorrow.

I woke up early, got ready ,and ate breakfast. I ran out the door then I saw him talking with someone. I was about to scream his name ,but then I stopped when I saw her kiss him. I was speech less ,then he turned around ,and saw me. He pushed her ,and said leave me alone you bitch. He ran to me, smiled then grabbed my hand and said come on lets go we better not be late. I was so shocked that out of no were tears pour out. He cleaned my tears ,and said do not worry little one I only like you. I pushed him then told him firmly who are you. He grabbed my hand then I fell on his chest. He was hugging me then said I'm your cure.

He carred me then said to her, "do not hurt her ,or I will kill you." She smiled then walked away. When we got to school he took me to the nurse. I fell right asleep because of my tears. I did not know what had happend. Why did I start craying I bearly even know him. When I woke up He was asleep on a chear. We had to go to class so I woke him up. The whole way to class I did not speak to him ,nor even look up at him.when we got to class everyone was shocked to see us together. He said