When they grow older

I want to be the one who brushes & fix their gray, wavy hair just like the way they fix mine when I was young.

I want to look at those eyes that is starting to feel fading and give those most beautiful pairs of eyes the hope that they can still see the colors and wonders of the world clearly through mine.

And when those knees starts to feel shakey, I want to be at their side helping them to stand tough & still, just the way they helped me during my weak moments and years.

I want to be a living witness on how those stressful days of being a parent; those sleepless nights whenever we are out somewhere and those every day problem marked those lines on their faces; how it passed them by & how they are able to survive.

I want to prepare and cook their favorite dishes that I am not able to give them because I still can't. I want to go miles and to different places with them & feel the breeze of fresh air. I want to give them the most comforteble place on earth as they finally felt those tiring years that passed us by.

I want them to experience life as it is on the other side. Comfortable. Relaxing. No complications. No problems.

I want them to feel my love, caress, and gratefullness. I want them to know that as I grow older the way they do, I will always be honored to have them as my mom and dad.

As they grow older... I want them to feel that they are not like those elders out there... that they are not alone, because they have me. :)