Chapter 42

"Hey! Who's the new lady you got there, Jack?" Came a slurred voice from the bar.

"This is Anne. Good one, isn't she?" Jack said.

"She sure is." The boy slurred and licked his lips devilishly at me.

Jack turned to me and smiled.

"Wanna go home, babe?"

I nodded. I hadn't been drinking, but I was high as fuck.

Soon, Jack jumped into his car, with me on the passenger side.

I realized Jack wasn't taking me back to my house.

"Jack, where are we going?"

My mind was fuzzy.

"My house. We are going to have a little fun."

I didn't say anything. I didn't understand what he meant due to my high.

Soon, I felt the car stop and arms wrapped around my body. I looked up and Jack smiled at me.

I blacked out for a few minutes. I soon realized I was on a bed. Jack was no where to be found, until he came walking into the room.

"Now, let's have some fun."

I was numb. I couldn't move. I couldn't move anything and I don't know why.

Jack started taking off my clothes, one by one. Once I was on full display, he licked his lips and raked his eyes down my body.

"Fuck. The things you do to me."

He started taking off his clothes and that's when I screamed.

"NO! NO! PLEASE NO!" I screamed. Then, came a stinging pain to my cheek.

The bastard hit me.

"Shut the fuck up! Now, be quiet and enjoy the ride."

He then got on top of me.

"NO!"

"No!"

"NO!"

I was held down. What the hell is going on?

I opened my eyes and realized what happened.

I had a nightmare about Jack. Again. A hand was wrapped around both of my wrists and I looked up to see the face. Harry.

I must've been thrashing around and he tried to stop me and calm me down. Damn.

He had this look of pain his eyes as they met mine. He looked tired and terrible.

"It was just a nightmare." He soothingly spoke.

I was laying on the bed, with him beside the bed. It must've been an awkward position for him. It was just a nightmare, but it felt so fucking real.

"Harry, I'm scared." Was all I could say.

The words slipped. I don't know why I said them. I shouldn't have.

"I'm here. Everything is okay. I'm not going to let anybody hurt you." He said, and stared into my eyes.

He had this worried look in his eyes. Worried and caring. I didn't tell him my nightmare, but he did guess correctly.

"Stay in here, with me?" I muttered.

I don't know why I said that either, but I did. And I think I was glad I did.

He nodded his head and looked at me then the bed for permission. I nodded and he climbed into it.

As he was getting settled, I laid my head down on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me cautiously and I put my hand on his stomach.

I hadn't been in this position in a while, but it felt... Okay.

"Everything will be okay." Harry said, and I could tell he was looking down at me. That was all I heard, before I fell asleep for the third time.

And for once, I believed that. I believed what he said. I was in his arms, and I was okay.