Jhope [Facts] Part 1

J-Hope Favorite Color is Green.

★ J- Hope Favorite weather is spring.

★ J-Hope Blood Type is A.

★ J- hope Favorite Number is 7.

★ J-Hope is the type of person to approach someone without hesitation and his speaking habits are also like that.

★ J-HOPE hates exercising/working out.

★ Rap Monster, "If I'm fire, J-Hope is water. he's good at 'turning off' my bad habits. He's really sociable so he's good at mixing with others and our group members."

★ J-Hope sometimes nagging RapMon and he says "Okay. I won't do that anymore." But he never really listens. Now most of RapMon bad habits are fixed.

★ J-Hope received commissioned education in Gwangju after signing a contract with his company.

★ J-hope long face is 27 cm.

★ When Jin made seaweed soup for J-Hope and it tasted really good, it made J-Hope speechless because he think it tasted like his mom's.

★ Before debut J-hope hate doing aegyo but now he change his mind for his fans.

★ Q) I heard that J-Hope was part of the street dance team NEURON.

J-Hope, "While promoting underground with my street dance team, I did a lot of popping. In popping, there's another sub-genre called Boogaloos and that was the one I did the most. I got a lot of prizes and performed a lot while promoting. If Rap Monster rapped underground so I in danced."

★ Q) The promotions you did back then must've helped you a lot with promoting in Bangtan.

J-Hope , "Yes. Of course, it helped a lot. We all came up with our own choreography for our dance breaks in "We Are Bulletproof Pt.2". I'm working hard in filling the gaps that the members have in dancing."

★ J-Hope won an underground dance battle and even performed at a festival.
V, "I can confirm this. While enrolling at Korea Arts School, there were lots of trainees coming from different districts. When I debuted with Bangtan, my friends asked me "J-Hope hyung, is he the one from that dance academy in Gwangju?" That's how famous he was."

★ J-Hope, Jimin, and Jungkook would often take lead and practice at midnight or sometimes even 1 or 2 am, practicing for two hours each time.

★ J-Hope and B.A.P Zelo went to the same Academy for rap and dance in Gwangju.

★ J-Hope is like mother in BTS because he is sometimes nag other members.

★ His ideal type is someone who loves him which is known as his fans, thoughtful, good at cooking, read a lots of book, and only loves him. He want to cool, talk and read books with her.

★ J-Hope and B.A.P Youngjae audition together for their JYP audition.

★ J-Hope's resolution in 2014 -> "Since we already got an award, i want to work harder and show a better of me. Since also have activities in Japan look forward to them. I also learning Japanesse, so i already putting thoughs on working hard for our Japan activities.

★ V said J-hope as like Doraemon, because he always find the solution.

★ J-Hope is closest with Jungkook.

★ His role model is Benzino.

★ When J-Hope younger, he wants to be a singer.

★ His motto, "If you don't work hard, there won't be good result."

★ J-Hope express the color of BTS is Red because they think BTS be burn hot and the red of passion.

★ Everyday J-Hope writing lyrics and like visiting the Fancafe when he has time because he need to know what are fans saying.

★ When he had trouble or worried something, he share with Rap Monster and Suga.

★ When J-hope has super power, he wants read people heart and know the truth.

★ All members said J-Hope is so friendly.

★ In Hallowen event, J-Hope wants to be a Batman.

★ Q) If you had a compare J-Hope to non human, what would they be?

Jungkook, "Deer."

Jimin, "The 2nd Grandma."

Suga, "A Cat."

V, "A Deer."

JIN, "J-Hope is like a beagle puppy. At home he's really untidy and leaves things scattered around and he's also clinging into people all the time."

★ His hometown is Gwangju but it's been 3 years since he moved to Seoul.

★ He wants Japanesse fans called him 'Sugoi J-Hope'.

★ His nicknames is Hope, Smile Hoya,.

★ His image before debuting is a passionate child who liked dancing.

★When he was younger he was quite famous in the Gwangju dance underground. Rapping, dancing, and singing was his life.

★ For J-Hope, Bangtan is another him.

★ A song to listen to on rainy days is Remy Shand 'Rocksteady'.