Introduction

Alright this is the introduction so....yeah!

The Girls...
*Year 11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°Isabel Henderson is Sassy and straight forward

.She has:

-Brown hair
-Hazel eyes
-Pale
-And long eyelashes.

She Is popular at her school with her 3 best friends Jessica,Alexis,and Brandy but their not like the bitchy and slutty kind of popular they are known for being nice and having good grades.She is the serious out of the group and is not afraid to speak her mind.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Jessica.Rodriguez is funny and a smart-ass.

She has:

-Brown hair
-Blue-ish,gray eyes
-Kinda Tan
-Has like 5 tatooes

Jessica can be really loud and childish when she wants to but she can be really shy when she's around new people.She always finds a way to cheer up someone when their down and make them laugh their eyes out.And also a total Fangirl
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Brandy.Smith is layed back and calm.

She has:

-Dark brown hair
-Her eyes look black sometimes and Brown other times
-She is slightly Tan
-A few tatooes on her hands and right arm.

She always keeps to herself and never gives a damm of what others think of her.She is the mysterious one out of the group with a short temper.
••••••••••••••••••••+++++••••••••••••••••••••••
Alexis.Camacho is the geeky one,she would rather stay at home studing instead of going to parties.

She has:

-light brown hair
-Pale
-Light Hazel eyes
-A few tatoos that are on her hips

Alexis loves to read and get's straight A's. She stays in on her free time and works on school work all the time.She keeps quit and doesn't like a lot of attention.She's got a weird sence of humor and loves to play sports.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Guys....
•Year 11
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Luke.Brooks is rude and a punk.He party's,Smokes,Drinks,and breaks all the rules.Skips school all the time when he can.He has to be the serious out of the group with a short temper.

He has:

°Brown hair with blonde at the front
-Hazel eyes
-Kinda Tan
-Some tatooes on his arm and chest

Luke is one of the school's bad boy.He plays with girls feelings and breaks their hearts.Everybody knows him and fears him.He spends every night partying and getting drunk out of his mind.He has this bad boy image that makes the girls fall head over heels for him.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Jai.Brooks is a self-centered cunt with a cocky attitude.He rarely goes to class and when he does he always interupts the class and doesn't do the work.And girls love his bad boy image.He has to be the playful out of the group.

He has:

°Brown hair to the side kinda like Justin bieber
-Hazel,green-ish eyes
-Slightly Tan
-Some tatooes on his arms

Jai loves to go out and party like theirs no tomorrow.He can be a real smart ass when he wants and always has a cocky remark.He is also like his brother they both like to party,smoke,and drink.He has a nice side that make the girls swoon over him.
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±
James.Yammouni is one of the bad boys and is a cheeky bastard.He can make anybody believe everything he says with his innocent face.

He has:

°Black hair
-Black eyes
-Slighty Tan
-Long eyelashes

He has to be the only one out of the group that respects adults.He can make any girl melt when he flashes his famous smile.He likes to party sometimes but not all the time.He loves to stay in and sleep all day.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Daniel.Sahyounie is the class clown,he never takes stuff seriously.He also plays with girls feelings but he lets them down easy.

He has:

°Light Brown hair
-Blue-ish,grey eyes
-Pale
-Lots of tatooes

Daniel always manages to make a girl go head over heels for him.With his adorable smile he has students doing work for him and covering for him when he skips class.He has to be the care-free one out of the group.
************************************
Beau.Brooks is the oldest out of the group.With his green eyes and red hair girls adore him.He is the sassy one out of the group.

He has:

°Hazel hair
-Emerold eyes
-Slightly tan
-Some tatooes on his arms

Beau loves the attention,even if its because of his bad attitude or good looks.He always finds a way to insult someone and make inappropriate joke's.He has to be the biggest asshole out of the whole group.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Okay....so that's everybody...for now.

Hope you enjoy this book!