Chapter 1 [Under editing]

Jessica's P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully until something cold and wet hit my face. I shot up and noticed I was dripping wet so i looked around,and saw my bedroom door open. I never leave my door open so it must have been Isabel. I went to her room and saw her 'supposedly' sleeping but I noticed a bucket beside her bed and she had no blanket on her. So as the nice person i am i went to my room, grabbed my blanket, went to her room and put my blanket on her while smirking.

She opened her eyes and got the blanket off of her really fast. "Seriously! That thing was cold and wet" she said angrily and hopping off her bed. "Well thats what u get for dumping a full bucket of cold water on me" i said while laughing. "But that wasn't me" she said with an innocent voice. "Sure whatever and get dressed were gonna meet Alexis and Brandy at the park" i said while starting to leave her room.

"Yes mom!" Iz said jokingly and i rolled my eyes. Ur probably asking who she was well she's my best friend Isabel Henderson and im Jessica Rodriguez. We live together because my parents and her parents decided to take me and my friends to another city to have a higher education but Alexis and Brandy live in another house actually five houses to the right of ours. Today me and my friends gonna hangout since its the last day of summer vacation and tomorrow is back to school.

Anyways enough talking i went to my room, took a shower and got dressed. (Sorry for not describing what she is wearing because im not really good at it) I saw Isabel already done so we went out of the house and started walking to the park. When we got there i spotted some guys smoking but one caught my eye. "Iz look that guy looks cute" i said but not loudly. "Really Jess! U think every guy is cute" she said not even glancing at the guy i said was cute.

I started staring at him, until I noticed that he was with a group of guys that didn't look very friendly. Suddenly he looked at me and then at Isabel,he whispered something to his group and started to approach us. I started to back-up with fear. Iz looked at me confusingly. "What are u doing?" she asked. "Just follow my lead" i whispered. "Why?" she asked. I pointed behind her where the cute guy and his twin were coming closer to our direction.

Isabel's P.O.V

She pointed something behind me. I turned around but i bumped into something or should i say someone. "Oh, im so-" i was about to say a complete sorry but before i did Jessica suddenly grabbed my wrist and started to run but i trip over a rock and i fell down and the worst part was that Jess fell on top of me. "GET UR ASS OFF OF ME!" i yelled angrily as i tried to get her off. "Sorry that u fell and i had to fall on top of u!" she said sarcastically and finally got off and started to laugh and i glared at her.

Then i heard some footsteps getting closer and again Jessica grabbed my wrist and we runned. "Jess why are we-" but before i could finish i saw Brandy and Alexis but the bad news was that Jessica bumped into them and we all fell down. Although i was relief this time since nobody landed on me. I was about to say something but a chuckle interrupted me. What's up with people interrupting me today?! We turned our heads to were the sound came and there was a guy and his twin chuckling.

We started to back-up since they dint look that much friendly-ish but when we were backing up we bumped into a tall guy with black hair. "Where do u think ur going?" he said with his deep voice. "Its none of ur concern where we are going" i suddenly said. "Well it is since this is my property" he said back. "The last time i remember was that this was a PUBLIC park" Alexis said. "Did u even buy this land?"Jess asked. "I dont think so.... Can y'all leave?" Brandy asked. "Look bitches.I dont know who you think you are but we're in charge here. So i suggest you to close those little pretty mouths of yours" said the twin with a lip piercing angrily.

"Look you pricks.You cant tell us what to do! Okay? So i suggest YOU to fuck off!" said Alexis bravely. "What did you just say?" asked the same twin angrily again and getting right infront her face. "I-I said-d t-to f-fuck o-off" Alexis said stuttering. "Move you cunt.Your invading her personal space" i said getting in between them and pushing him away from her. "Yeah! And you need a mint!" Alexis said getting her courage back. Suddenly brandy started to giggle in the background and we all turned to her.

"What the fuck are you laughing at!?" asked the other twin angrily. "Ooh you know just how your twin has bad breath that reeks!" she said still laughing. Then Jessica bursted laughing and the same twin who yelled at brandy glared at her. "Shut the fuck up slut!" he said angrily. Me and the girls froze,one note never call Jessica a slut. She stomped over to him and push him to a tree. "What did u just call me?" Jess asked angrily.

"A slut" he said smirking. When he said that Jessica kneed him in his private part. She let go of him and he fell to the ground groaning. "Next time, I'd watch that pretty little mouth of yours" she whispered to him and the guys were looking at Jess with wide eyes. Me and the girls went up to her and gave her a high five. "What the fuck is ur problem?!?!" asked/yelled a guy with hazel hair and emerald eyes. We just shrugged and started to walk away. "Stupid whores!you will pay for this!I'd watch my back if i were you" said the twin who was still in on ground,angrily.

I wanted to punch him for calling us whores but the girls hold me back and i calmed down. "Well that didn't go so well" said Jessica putting her head down. "Don't say that, what u did there was awesome!" i said excitedly. "Of course u would think that" said Brandy. "Whatever" i said while rolling my eyes. "We better watch our backs like that jerk said" said Alexis. "Don't listen to him lets just have fun while we can" i said and we started to think where we should go to hang out.
_____________________________________
A/N-

Hey guys i hoped you liked the first chapter. The next chapter my friend will do it. Also plz vote on this book it would be a great help!

Oh and here are their nicknames so u dont get messed up.

Isabel-Iz, Isa, Izzy
Jessica-Jess, Jessi
Alexis-Lexi
Brandy-Andy

Thats all for today thanks for reading! Cya!✨❤
-Iz