Chapter 1:BACK IN THE DAY!

5 years ago...
"Pip? Wake up darling, we are going Brooklyn for the weekend! Get packing!" My mother called from the bottom of the swirling steep stairs. As it echoes through my cold, delicate body I stumble out of bed and moaning as usual because I don't know what to wear. I go over to the oak design wardrobe and scan with my eyes to find what to wear. Finally after 10 mins of scanning, I pick out a modern checked dress and pull out some tights. I put on my clothes and head to the bathroom, I get my tooth brush and Colgate toothpaste and brush my teeth. I wash my face with soapy warm water and a flannel. I comb my wavy hair and put it up in a messy bun. I reach for my makeup bag and unzip it. I get my Mac extra- thick mascara and apply it to my bare eyes. I add a touch of thin eyeliner and apply some pastel pink blusher to my white, soft skin.

You are probably wondering why a 10 year old is wearing makeup, well I am a model for Zara and I have to wear it naturally.

Mum and dad are so god damn rich! Dad earns about £150,000 a month. Mum earns around £100,000 a month. I get £2000 a week! I have an bank account as well which has over £1m in since I've been born. Automatically each month I get £5000 in my bank.
Anyway I better run down to mum or she will get annoyed. I casually walk down the swirling steep stairs and stumble in to the dining room. Mum and dad are already eating, I've got family in Brooklyn so that's why we are going over. I sit and scuff my food as quick as I can.As always mum says " Piper Remy Tori Gomez how dare you eat so disgustingly. Eat like a proper lady and please could you make sure you have packed 4 outfits for our travel to Brooklyn please dear." I roll my eyes and just run to my room. I go over to my wardrobe and get out a nice cream demin dress. I go to my drawers and get out a knee length leather white skirt and black ripped jeans. I also get my zara lace white crop top and black Ralph Lauren polo top. I stuff my pjs into my bag and neatly put in the rest of my clothes.

In Brooklyn...
As we pull up out side the 5* hotel, I see my mum waving at Miley Cyrus. Remember My mum works with celebrities so I've met a few and same
with my dad. Me and Miley were really close, she was like the sister I never had. I jump out the car and shout " Mileyyy!" She's runs up to me and pulls me into a tight hug. We catch up for a bit and decide to go shopping at the mall. We put on disguise so no paparazzi follow us. We go into a few shops and decide to go for lunch. I order a chicken panini and a glass of lemonade. Miley orders the same. We giggle over the table, laughing over some ridiculous jokes. Just as we were talking we just see about 20 paparazzi head in the cafe. We try and see who they are following. It's the Beckhams. OMG! Brooklyn had been my celeb crush since I was 5. We decide to go to avoid being seem heard by paparazzi. I run out the cafe and boom! I'm on the floor, I bumped into ....Brookyln Beckham! Well done Piper, you just hurt your crush and the most awkward thing is that I'm laying on him. I need to get off. I get off him .
B-Brooklyn P- Piper
P- I am so sorry! I didn't see you there.
B- it's okay, I'm sorry too, I was too busy on my phone. I didn't catch your name?
P- The names Piper, Piper Gomez. I know yours, Brooklyn Beckham.
B- you're a fan then I see. Hope I see you around Piper, here's my number.

Brookyln hands piper a card with his number on.
p- omg this boy infront of me has been my crush since I was 5 and now I got his number omg!
Brooklyn smiles for some reason
P- what have I got something on my face?
B- no it's the fact you just spoken your thoughts, you told me that I'm your crush.
P- omg, here's my number anyway. Got to go bye!

I run to see Miley standing and texting on her phone. I tell her I'm sorry and we head back to the hotel. We just go to dinner and go over to our parents we tell them about our day and my mum says she has bad news. What could it be???

A/N I LOVE BROOKLYN BECKHAM SO I DECIDED TO WRITE A FANFIC, MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS AND RECOMMEND TO YOUR FRIENDS! VOTE❤️