S I X

Her::

I guess I have now resorted to stealing long glances at him. I have finally come to terms that I will never ever be anything more than another nameless person he went to school with. I just wish I wasn't so much of a loser, so that maybe I would have the guts to go up to him and maybe just maybe talk to him. No, I have to be an anxiety, antisocial, insecure girl that would probably die if he ever did something as little as looking at me.

I walked to the lunch room and started looking for Caitlin so I could tell her about one of my day dreams where Eric would pull me close and hold me in his arms. I looked around the lunch room and found no one. I made my way into the cafeteria and yet again could not find Caitlin for the life of me. She had this free with me and her last class was history, so she had no reason to stay after class.
I did, however, find him. The guy who plagued my dreams. The guy that I was about to gush about to Caitlin the guy that was currently standing right in front of me looking the opposite way. My heart skipped a beat and I began to panic.

I ran out of that room as fast as I could making my way to the table that my friends chose to sit on.

"Hey Xenya, Caitlin is looking for you. She's waiting for you in the music room." Jesse, one of my friends, said to me once I was close to the table.

Oh shit I had practice today with Caitlin and Alexa. We were practicing for the coffee house, a mini concert the school often had every few months, and I was super late. I ran with my bag on my arm out of the lunch room and into the hall. There was a bunch of
people crowding the hall way and I could feel myself sigh in annoyance.

I weaved my way through people trying to go unnoticed, but the last second I skimmed someone's arm and I looked up to see him. My heart stopped and I felt my body move but my mind had come to a compete crash. I had just skimmed Eric's arm.

Him::

"You guys better pay me back for buying your lunches." I half joked to my friends.

The nodded their heads knowing their really had to pay me back, when a felt someone brush against my arm. I glanced down and saw her curly mess of fuzzy hair. I continued to look hoping she would turn around so I can finally see the face that belonged to the hair, but she never did.