Chapter 7

Wow great! thank you @Habi_loves1D and @Keerlreank for reading my story Love you both so since i got a lil better i decided to write chapter 7 :D Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

As i told you Ashley was a bitch (sorry for slang language) she took three picture and posted them on our school's newspaper in the front side because she can do anything after all she was "QUEEN BEE"  

I do not know anything about the newspaper and photo but when i saw everyone they were looking at me so wierdly i decided to see the newspaper and  i just saw all this CRAP! everyone looked at me like i have asked them to give me thier kidney it was ridiculous  i just got in the bathroom and cried so long but then i realized i have class i hurry up and went to my class 

i sat down and just thought that why don't i tell the whole stor to Robby and Zayn it will be nothing hidden then i should tell both of them at least i can tell Zayn because he is really hurt and i can't see him with that much pain it hurt me too uhm wait "why"  do i love him OMG do I? huh!? he looks so happy when he was with me i like his Smile his voice his beautiful eyes his hot lips his sexy body OMG <3 wait i can't cheat on Robby i will tell both of em about that after all i can't hurt people feeling's but how can this be pssible Robby is absolutely gonna tell Ashley that i was acting and she! huh! she will make me the school's gossip and i don't like that it sound's really wierd that everyone is just talking about you everywhere no other topic but what about Zayn's feeling's? :( I can't hurt him more he is my hero i love him (so i think you guys don't know about the hero thing)

Zayn ws my hero when he was 6 and i was 4 we were playing and then i just fell down and he fell down too just to make me laugh that nothing is to worry about but it was really caring and i loved him for that he makes me laugh when i got upset and now what have i done i am really sorry Zayn my eyes just filled up with a lot of tears and the bell rang! period were about to start i just wipped my tears and sit propparly.

Robby came in the class with a great big smile on his face he look's so happy and he just came nearby me and winked at me with a flying kiss i smiled back

when we were in the class Robby was looking at me the whole time and he was great in studies so the teacher did not said a word to him and it was embarssing he was looking at me in a flirty mood oh god i liked him he looks hot xD but i concentrate on the studies.

bell rang! period over it was the period before the break/lunch and it was free for my timetable i decided to go to library and maybe i will meet Zayn too i pick up all my books and my handbag and move forward to my locker Robby stopped me by his hand on my locker and looked at me with his cute big greenish brown eyes they were so powerful they make me hug him and then he look forward to kiss me but i moved from there to open my locker

Robby...Hey beautiful how wass your day?

Me...Hey handsome it was great  Lol

Robby....I missed you babe 

Me....Oh god Robby you are so flirt i said with a cheesy smile 

Robby...ahaha

Me....so is it your free period?

Robby...nah babe, is it yours?

Me....yeah, i maybe not be at lunch on time i am going to library

Robby...ok babe but please come early 

Me...i will try

Robby... okay bye see ya *Huged*

Me...bye bye 

aahhhh my bad luck zayn saw us hugging he looks disappointed he moved fast with tears in his cute eyes i can't look him like that anymore i decided to tell him that i don't like Robby that much ad love you Zayn.

i followed him and i just realized he is going to the back buillding oh no it was under construction and he have leg injury i should hurry i followed him and when he enter the back buillding he disappears i tryed to find him.

Zayn's P.O.V (point of view)

How can she do this to me how can she? she is making me hurt like hell!! i don't love her anymore i can't say that i still love her she is my only love i love spending time with her she is great she is hot she is sexy she have an awesome smile an awesome laugh milky ears silky hair sexy lips oh god  she is lovely i can't forget her God help me surviving *heard a voice something falls*

My P.O.V

Finally i reached him oh no why is he sitting down and he look's really sad and he look like he is crying i should go ask what happened and i should tell him the story and when he will be happy i will tell Robby...........................................

_____________________________________________________________________________

Suggestion's? 

Follow?

Like?

comment?

Vote?

If you read this and liked it <3