Marco x jean

Jean was walking home when he turned onto his street he could already see his home. He walked towards his house and say the door was open "shit did I do that." He ran towards his home and ran up the stairs on to the front porch. He walked inside it was oddly dark, he closed the door behind him. He walked around and tried to flick on the lights but they weren't working. "Hmm I guess the powers out" he shrugs and walks to his room. He hears movement behind him he turns around and walks towards the kitchen. He walked in and to his surprise Marco was in his house "Marco what the hell you scared me." Marco just smile and walked closer to him "Marco what's wrong?" Marco just smiled and walked over to him pressing his chest against Jean's. "M-Marco what's going on" Jean's face was crimson red.

"Nothing really" Marco replied with a slight smirk on his face. Jean caught on and smirked also. He picked up Marco throwing him over his shoulder. He walked to his room and closed the door behind him and locked it. He put Marco down and backed him up until he fell onto the bed. "J-Jean what..." Marco was cut off by Jean smashing his lips into his.

He crawled on top of Marco and ripped off his shirt. "JEAN!!" He yelled and looked up at him. He rolled so he was on top of Jean now he slid off his shirt and kissed his neck leaving a row of hickeys and small bite marks across his neck.
Jean could already feel a bulge forming in his pants as he became more erected. Marco kissed down his stomach until he got to the edge of Jean's pants. He looked up at Jean for permission to go further. Jean teasingly shook his head no. Marco crawled up and licked around Jean's nipple. He let out a loud pant and  shook his head yes giving Marco permission. Marco slid off Jean's pants and threw them somewhere in the room.

Marco slid down keeping his hands on Jean's waist. He started sucking on the bulge in Jean's boxers. Jean let out a low moan and threw his head back. "Well seems like someone's getting excited" Marco stated feeling how hard Jean was getting. "M-Marco please hurry." Marco sat up and slid off Jean's boxers. Jean's member was fully erect. Marco slid the tip into his mouth and quickly started bobbing his head. "M-Marco" Jean moans and tangled his fingers in Marcos hair. Marco slid it fury in deep throating it. "Marco I'm going to cum" Marco separated leaving a string of saliva. Jean rolled on top of Marco "now it's my turn." Jean smirked and pulled off Marcos pants and boxers then he threw them across the room. He grabbed Marcos member and slid his hand up and down. Marcos moans filled the room "j-Jean I'm gonna c-cum" Jean stopped. He slid two fingers into Marcos entrance making him wince a little. Jean slowly pumped in and out then he added another finger.

He went until he thought Marco was going to cum then he pulled his fingers out. He looked at Marco which was a panting and sweating mess. Marco nodded his head and smiled. Jean slowly slid his tip in trying to let Marco adjust, he slid all the way in and waited for permission to move. Marco looked at him and nodded.
Jean slowly started thrusting making Marco moan in pleasure. He pulled out and flipped Marco onto his stomach and pulled his bit a little into the air. He pushed into Marco again and started thrusting. Marcos moans got louder and louder and all he could think was ~Jean's fucking me...gosh he's so deep please I don't want this to end.... Oh shit I'm drooling and my head is spinning~. Marco snapped back to reality when he realized the bed was wet. "Marco I'm close" Jean smiled a weak smile. "Marco I love you!!" Jean came inside Marco. He pulled out owns pulled the covers over them as he quickly fell asleep.
( XD hope you guys liked this one sorry I tried to make Marco more dominate)