The battles

A few days later, Prince Baldor searched the prodigious forest in search of the small man eating creatures that roam around at night. Once he found them they came at him all at once biting, scratching, trying to get ahold of him to weaken him. Prince Baldor would not go down that easy he grabbed his sword ready cold and sharp ready for another kill. He swung his arm his grip firm and tight on the hilt of his sword. One after another they all fell to their deadly demise.He claimed a claw and went on his way to his next task.The sunset shimmering brightly in the smoldering sun, he made his way to the swamp where he would surely find the ogre who dwells within its confinement.

Swing after swing the ogre threw his hands towards Baldor trying to grab him. Once again he grabbed his sword and in one swift movement beheaded the ogre, its head falling to the ground with a loud thump landing by his feet. Pleased with his work he removed a tooth from the head and continued on his expedition.

He stopped to get a drink of water at a small stream. For once he didn't find the cyclops it found him while he was getting ready to walk off. Prince Baldor jumped away as the cyclopes stomped his foot trying to step on him. The Cyclopes roared and attacked once again. Baldor jumped and swung his mighty sword cutting along the giants chest leaving a large gash in its place. It fell to its knees stunned that such a puny human could harm him. Baldor took his sword and stabbed him in the eye removing his large dipping eye from his head. He removed the eye and finished his task by stabbing his sword through its chest killing it.

Proud with his work he took his sword and three items and made his way back to claim Princess Jades hand, and combine their families and country forever and ending the war once and for all. He could finally be with her without her father or his getting in the way.