Chapter 4.

Daniels P.O.V:

Not going to lie today was the best day EVER! After seeing Izzy walk into the hallway and over to where Kaylee was standing I knew it wasn’t going to end well, I knew Kaylee was strong but I didn’t know how strong Izzy was until she called me ‘Dan-Dan’ I mean what the fuck is up with that and even Izzy felt the same when she asked “is she for real?” so I nodded and gave her a look warning her until Iz pinched the bridge of her nose muttered something, Kay responded and was then punched in the face so hard she flew into the adjacent window. WOW. HOLY SHIT. MY MATE IS FUCKING SEXY PISSED. When she got to me she stopped touched me and then whispered in my ear after I told her she was hot “good because I’m not just feisty in public, remember that” FUCK ME I need a cold shower like now but she is in my next lesson, let’s see how much I can get away with. She tossed me off, I touched her breasts, she tossed me off again and I fingered her whilst in class I am so in love right now call me what you like whipped, a pussy, lover boy, I do not care as long as she continues to do that tonight on our date. Crap I better get ready for that right now.

8:00 That Evening (Izzy and Daniels Date):

Walking towards the beach I could feel my heart beat thrashing around in my chest. I was so nervous. As I strode toward her, she had her back to me and so I wrapped my arms around her from behind and placed my head on her shoulder and began kissing her neck. “Well hello to you to” she said turning around to straddle me and kissed me lightly “If that is how I am greeted every time then we must meet up more often!” I exhaled quickly knowing my next question could be extremely embarrassing “So…Izzy when do you want to mate?” she began choking on air and looked at me warily “Err..th-that would involve you k-know?” “Yes obviously, it’s okay to be nervous” “no no no I can’t I haven’t since…” she said walking back but I cut her off “HAVENT SINCE WHO ISABELLE?” I screamed at her, I can’t believe she didn’t save herself for me her mate “n-no one?” she stated more like a question “n-no one are you fucking kidding me, you look like the sort of person to sleep around. Whatever this was is definitely over you go back to one of your pack members I  bet you’ve been with most of them. I’m sure there is someone at my pack who will appreciate me and wouldn’t have lied to me you should have told me you weren’t a virgin when we played 20 questions earlier!” and with that I stormed off “NOOOOOO Dan please wait it’s not what you think, please just let me explain” “NO I won’t I see what it is you’re a whore just leave me alone from now on okay” and I went home and cried for the first time in years when Kaylee saw me and seductively ran her hand up my arm, so I figured why not Izzy had not thought of her mate when she did what she did so why should I consider mine and who knows she might make me feel better so I leant down and kissed her “Let’s take this up to my room okay?” “Yes Dan-Dan about time you came to your senses” and with that I lost my virginity and gained a new girlfriend.

_____________________________________________________________________

Let me know what you think of this chapter.

I hope you liked it!

Lauren xxx