unexpected surprise

The he day dragged on slower than  molasses flowing out of a jar. Finally her favorite part of the day was here nothing could ruin this part of the day, Hadley had been waiting for her last hour all day. When Blaze would be in the seat right in front of her. He is so attractive.
    He plays every sport imaginable. Soccer, football, tennis, basketball, field hockey you name it and he plays it. All of this is for his benefit. For example when he raised his hand in calculus his back muscles flexed ever so slightly which made Hadley blush frequently. And last monday he was taking off his jacket -because Ms. Moris' class was like a sauna- and his shirt came off exposing his lower chest.Which made her completly zone out.
     He actually talked to her today, he said "Hey i do you get this lesson becaus- Hadley is that you? Oh my god i havent seen you in so long! We need to hangout sometime." All Hadley could do was just mumble totally.
     It was only  their first words since eighth grade. They talked the rest of calculus paying no attention to their teacher, who was practically running over to their desks. Before she could start to yell the last bell went off which ment the weekend was here. What a great way to start it off then with talking to her childhood sweetheart and getting pulled aside by her teacher. " Hadley you need to focus in class more or ill have to transfer you out. Im not joking! Why are you smiling so much? Well have a great weekend! Goodbye"
    Hadley  didnt hear a word the teacher said all she could think about was seeing Blaze. He made her day perfect. She was walking out when she saw the most devistating sight that made her heart sink into her shoes. Jamie and Blaze were kissing outside the boys locker room. Theres no way Hadley can get him now.
      Hadley, filled with a feeling of anger and supreme depression, walked out of her school to her bus  without Mal; she was going home with a friend. Hadley ran the situation through her head. It was so hard to see Jamie in the hall much less seeing her with Blaze makingout. Ugh she began to cry he makeup now smeared all over her face. Hadley knew what she wanted to do.
    Later when she got home her mom was nowhere to be seen as usual. It didnt matter Hadley didnt want her home for what she was going to do anyway;it would be to painful. Before heading up to her room Hadley went to the kitchen and took one of Drakes brownie point cupcakes and placed a single candle on the top lit it and made a wish. " I wish i had someone. Anyone to love or be friends with me, and not for pity. I just want to get away. I believe i can. I believe."
  Thinking herself silly she focused again on her plan. She was going to run away, and there was nothing stopping her. She wrote her mom a note and planned to put it under her pillow tonight, but her mom wasnt the hard part Mal was. What would she do without her? She wrote her a long text,and sent it. She then blocked her number for the replays would hurt to bad and make Hadley want to go back.
  She began to pack everything she thought she might need, otherwise known as everything in sight, when under a bunch of her old clothes was a picture of her, Jamie, Blaze, and her dad. Hadley tried to choke back the tears but they seemed to flow out of her like Niagara Falls. She cried and cried losing track of time. She couldn't control herself. A wave of anger seemed to overcome her. She completely trashed her room ripping every picture of her and her once good friends. She took her dads shirt which was the only thing left of him that she had left of him and clutched it tightly. After half an hour of this Hadley fell asleep with tears in her eyes.
  She slept soundly until at about 1:45 am she awoke to a tapping sound coming from her window. Her being half asleep didnt think anything of it until her window flew open and a boy in green emerged from the black mist of the night.
   His features were strong. His hair was wind swept and messy but a flowing messy not ratty like most guys at her school.His muscles weren't like Blazes they were alot bigger like ALOT bigger. And his eyes were like beautiful green pools consuming her soul.
   All was quite for an awkward 5 minutes until he spoke with the most attractive accent obviously not from America,"Well I usually dont take girls but you i might make an acception." he spoke with a smug flirtatious tone that gave Hadley a feeling that shes never had before not even with Blaz-"You dont talk much do you" the green boy said as he scaned her up and down. "oh.. um im sorry but im a bit confused what exactly are you doing in my bedroom at this time?" he looked confused." If you didnt want me here why did you call?" now Im confused. "What do you mean call? And who are you?" He just smirked and said,"Oh did i forget to introduce myself Im Peter, Peter Pan."