chapter 48

"ready?" jaden said as he stepped into molly's house.

"help me with this please, i will just get Mj's lunchbox." molly said and hurriedly walked towards the kitchen. "did you take your breakfast?"

"i had my coffee" he said.

"you skipped again your breakfast?" she said skeptically just like before, such wifely thing and he enjoyed it a lot.

"I'm fine, we might get late." he said pointing at his wrist watch.

"at least eat something, i will make you sandwich."

"okay, where's mj?" jaden asked.

"daddy! i'M ready for school!" mj excitedly jumped to him.

They have enrolled Mj in a speech class and piano lesson, the young boy showed such interest in music while every wednesday, thursday and friday he attends his nursey class where he showed amazing performance academically at a very young age. actually, he is the youngest among his classmates, the school discouraged them in enrolling the child at such an early age but Mj insisted, the principal agreed to put him in class but not as any ordinary student, they will not put pressure on him, rather it will be his form of socialization and prepare him until he is allowed to enter formal schooling.

"give me that." Jaden grabbed Molly's bag and Mj's while he cuddled mj on his other hand, he headed out to his car.

molly checked the door's locks and followed them to the car.

every weekdays this is their routine. jaden would drive mj to his school and her to her office while he situated greyson company london as his temporary main desk where he still work as the greyson company CEO.

ang jaden drove off.

"eat this." molly handed him the sandwich.

"put it on the dash board i will eat that later." his gaze didn't left the road.

but instead Molly opened the sandwich and took it to Jaden's mouth.

jaden was taken a back for a second but later smiled sweetly.

"bite on it." she said while insisting him to eat.

he look at her and smiled widely, and he took a bite willingly.

Jaden's heart skipped of happiness, Molly's gesture and Concern mean a lot for him. the confrontation yesterday seemed like it never happened.

Molly Is now talking to him and even showing some concern.

he enjoyed every bite and was able to consume the whole bread.

"i' m thirsty." he said, still smiling.

Molly handed him a bottled water.

"open please?" he asked in calm sweet voice.

molly sighed and opened the bottle and handed it to him after.

"hold it. or i will pour it all over you. use your other hand!" she said faking a pissed off tone but she's enjoying the teasing act of Jaden.

jaden cracked a luagh. "okay" he said and grasped the bottle and drank it straight.

his amusement and the hope grew in his heart that his family will soon be his again.

before molly opened the passenger's side Jaden held her hand, slowly put a ring on her ring finger and kissed the back of her hand.it was their wedding ring.

Molly gave him a suprised look.

"don't forget, i will fetch you at exactly 10am". He reminded her.