We're going on a trip!!

Skylar's POV

I entered my office with a huge smile on my face. I have this report to finish but I just can't concentrate.

"What has gotten into you?" my brother asked as he entered my office.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"You're smiling as if you've won the elections."

"Well, is it bad to smile?"

"No, it's not. It's just that, I've never seen you smile this bright in so long."

"Well, I should smile more often then."

"Anyways, are you done with that report?" he asked changing the subject.

"Almost. I just need to recheck it."

"Okay. I'll come back later."

"Okay then." he was about to leave when I suddenly remembered what Kyle told me.

"Hey Austin, wait up."

"What?" he answered without looking back at me.

"Well... uhmmm. Kyle David Hall wanted to say hi, by the way."

"Kyle?" his head snapped at my direction when he said that.

"Yeah. The youtu--" he cut off what I was about to say.

"I know who he is, Sky. How--, why did--." he stuttered. "Ugh. Never mind. Just go back to work okay?"

"Yeah." he left my office after. Something was very weird about my brother. The way he reacted was very unusual. What was he going to say? Did something happen between them? A lot of questions were running through my mind, but I just shook them all away and just focused on my work.

~~

KYLE'S POV

The guys and I were walking around the mall and talking about random stuff but I couldn't focus on what they we're saying. So when we entered Hot Topic I excused myself to make a phone call. I was so relieved when I found his number still in my phone. I called him immediately and he answered after the third ring.

"Hello, this is Austin Jones."

"What's up, Austin?" I said with anger evident in my tone.

"Kyle?"

"You told me she died Austin. If she did, who was the one I met a while ago who by the way turns out to be your sister?" he was silent for a long time so I said

"Answer me, Austin!" in a demanding voice.

"Okay, Okay. She's alive." he admitted.

"Why didn't she remember me?"

"When her car crashed, she had coma. She was asleep for 2 years. When she finally woke up, she lost her memory. We had to guide her as she tries to remember everything. She remembered who I was when she saw one scar on her arm. The doctor said that her memory on a certain person, place or event will be restored when she sees an object or similar event that would remind her of it. Our dad kept everything that would remind her of you because you were not good enough for her." he explained.

"They really hate me that much, huh?" I asked.

"Well, yeah." his voice was laced with pity.

" Do you think she would still remember me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry. I had to end it here. First POV of Kyle xDD.. What do you guys think?? I apologize if this chapter is too short. The next one would be longer than this I swear.

 Thank you for all those who read this book so far. It means a lot to me. Anyways, Vote/ Comment/ Share. I love you all!!!

~~Sapphireeeeeeee