Introduction

"I wanna be the big spoon." Grace growled turning around in my arms to where we were face to face. "I told you mister I wanna-" She stopped abruptly in the middle of her sentence, "Woah, you have really pretty eyes."

I felt slightly uncomfortable as she stared at my face, deeply in thought. She seemed to be getting slightly closer by the second.

"Your face is really pretty." The knot in my stomach was growing at a significant pace and Grace's minty breath hitting my face just kept reminding me how close I was to her.

"Grace? Grace what are you doing" Her lips were less than a centimeter from mine.

"Your lips look really soft."

.....

RATED PG-12 for language

°°°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
IMPORTANT INFO BELOW👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Hello all of you beautiful lovely people. First of all my name's Brooke and I'll be your tour guide today.

Kidding. I'm just the author. You... Yes you! Get to be your own tour guide through this book which if you're a teen struggling to find who you are can definalty relate to. (Heavens knows I do)

This book is not perfect. Just like me, and society, and the world... And anything else that isn't perfect.

But I guess that being imperfect makes this book perfect for what a teenager goes through.  (The book isn't as cheesy as me I swear!.... well it's cheesy sometimes but u won't drown in the nacho sauce I promise)

So feel free to comment whenever you see an error so I can correct it for you guys' utmost reading pleasure.

But on a more serious note I feel very accomplished with this book so far, I feel like it tells a story of every single high-schooler out there, even if you don't have guys chasing you or a overbearing mother, this book can still speak to you if you just open yourself to the language. I promise you, you will be able to relate to at least 1 person in this book.

I've overcome and learned a lot about myself when writing this book and I hope you do the same for yourself.

So please don't forget to

•buckle your seatbelts

•like this chapter

•lastly add this story to your library. (I promise it won't bother you, it'll only shoot you a notification when you get a story update, you won't even know it's there. And it'd mean the world to me)

PLEASE ENJOY MY NEW NOVEL RATHER BE JACK.
(When it comes out................... Which will be soon)

Don't forget to add this to your library!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for rambling. I promise I won't do it in the book.