Epilogue Pt.2: My Love for you is Forever

I know y'all y'all been waiting, so here you go. Comment and vote.

-

Trill sat in the waiting room of the hospital with his elbows resting against his knees and his head in between his hands. His shirt and hands were covered in Cali's blood. Cali's family was here but he tuned them out. He didn't want to talk to anyone because he let this happen. He was right there and he couldn't protect her.

-

He reached for the gasoline container pouring some over the room and on Dime's body. He tossed it to the side and took a match out lighting it and throwing it on the ground. Trill reached for the door holding his side and leaving out. He limped to his car and got in with a groan.

Dime turned over coughing up blood and holding his chest. He sat up and looked around the smoke covered room. He slowly got up and blood drooling out his mouth. He limped to the door trying to open it but it wouldn't budge.

"Fuck." He said in frustration. He found a tool on the ground and tried to pick the lock open.

"Open. Shit." He coughed into his arm trying not to breathe in the smoke.

He finally got it open and stumbled out the room. Once he was outside he fell to the ground in pain and coughing. He got himself up and slowly walked towards his car. He found his keys in his pocket and got them out unlocking his car door. He opened it and fell inside. If he didn't get help soon he was going to die. He grabbed his phone dialing his lil shawty number.

"Dime, what's up?"

"Come get me from that abandoned house on 17th, quick." He said and he dropped the phone to his lap. He leaned his head back and tried to settle his breathing.

He going to regret fucking with me. He thought.

-

A doctor finally came out after hours of waiting.

"What's her status?" Harlem asked with his arm wrapped around Zacori.

"She's in a coma. Did you guys know she was 6 weeks pregnant?"

"Was?" Trill finally said something.

"Yes, I'm sorry. She lost the baby."

"What the fuck man!" Trill yelled punching the wall.

"Sir, you're going to have to calm down if you want to stay here. There will be no visiting today also."

Trill stormed off not wanting to hear no more. He opened the door to the stairwell and took a seat at the bottom of the stairs.

"Baby. Don't leave me."

Trill mind kept going to where he held Cali in his arms bleeding. He couldn't do nothing about it is what hurt him the most. He should've been the one to get shot.