"Goodnight, My Queen."

It's hot. Too hot. Everything was black and a dark red, the room was lit by a dim red light. "Ready, Darling?" The King of Hell said looking to his lover who was undressed in front of him. She nodded, her long black hair covering her breast and stopping at her hips. The King had started to undress as well, as his lover turned a soft red. He grabbed her hand and led her to the king sized bed. "Lay down." He said softly, she did as she was told. He hovered her body, looking upon her beautiful body, her breast trying to hide under her arms, her legs closed and her arms across her stomach. "How did I ever find someone so beautiful as you. In a place like this?" He asked, her response was a giggle, he kissed her neck as his hand rubbed her breast, and then followed down to her thighs. She spread her legs sheepishly, showing her privates. "Let me show you, how much of a Queen you are to me." He said as he readied himself in front of her entrance. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he entered, she gasped and moaned softly against his ear. His breathing became ragged as he started to move faster, she arched her back and let out a hot breath causing fog to fill the room. She looked at her King who had his eyes closed while biting his lip, she set her lips upon his, making him open his eyes, and slowly shut them while kissing back. She moaned in the kiss making as The King turn red, she started to go down and kiss his neck, nibbling and sucking causing marks to appear. He kept moving faster, until he came inside her, she gasped as she felt the hot liquid inside her.
She looked up at her king, who had been smiling down at her. Leaning down he set a kiss on her lips, "My love for you will never fade." He said, "And never shall mine." She replied followed by a small giggle and a smile.
He laid by her side, wrapping her in his arms bringing her in closer to him. She quickly fell asleep to his whispers of love. "Goodnight, My Queen."