Sweetest Payback

Levi was upset. Very upset. He couldn't believe Drew had totally ditched him to hang out with Nate.

After he had confessed to the blonde that he was completely head over heels for him, he freaked out and completely ignored Levi. Levi asked Drew on a date and thats how it all started.

To spite the brunette, Drew decided to hang out with Nate.

Just as Levi was about to fall asleep, he heard a rustling of keys and laughter coming from outside. He screwed his eyes shut; he didn't want to face Drew. Not now.

But that was pretty hard considering they shared a bed.

Nate headed to Austin and his shared room. Just then, Drew slowly walked into the bedroom and slipped his shoes off.

"Levi?" He whispered. Levi kept his eyes screwed shut. Just then, he accidentally let out a sigh, making Drew realize he was awake.

"Levi, I'm sorry. I just panicked. I didn't know what to do- baby please talk to me," Drew pleaded. Levi felt his insides flutter at the petname.

He nuzzled his head deeper into his pillow and ignored Drew.

"You little bitch," Drew growled, quick to straddle Levi. He wasted no time in grinding his hips against Levi roughly.

"D-Drew what are you uh doing," Levi stuttered. Drew was obviously a bottom.

"I'm trying to make you fuck my tight hole. What does it look like I'm doing?" He moaned loudly. Levi gave in and subconsciously bucked his hips up in pleasure. Drew pressed his lips against Levi's, and Levi almost immediately responded, pushing Drew's head down.

Levi flipped them over so he was now on top. He stroked Drew's huge evident bulge through his jeans.

"P-Please..." Drew whimpered.

"What do you want me to do my pretty little slut?" Levi growled.

"T-Touch me. F-Fuck me!" Drew screamed.

"As you wish."

Levi slipped his shirt over his head and threw it away, beginning to do the same to Drew's tank top.

He slipped both of their pants up and flipped Drew onto his stomach so that he could have more access. He slipped Drew's boxers off, and begin to softly trace the tight ring of muscle.

"Daddy, please... Do something!" Drew whined.

"Shit... Say that again princess." He stuck his fingers into his mouth and began to suck them, considering he didn't have any lube.

When Drew didn't reply, Levi slapped his ass lightly.

"Daddy I wan't you to destroy me!" Drew screamed. Levi pushed a long slim finger into him with no warning.

"FUCK!"

Levi smirked in satisfaction and began to push his finger in and out of Drew torturously slow; he didn't want his princess to get hurt.

"Daddy... Please! Faster!" And Levi obliged, pushing another finger in and going at a much faster pace.

Drew was a moaning mess, screaming out profanities and once Levi pushed his third finger in, Drew couldn't help but grind up against him, trying to create more friction.

Levi dipped his head down between Drew's thighs, licking up his asshole.

"Shit!" Drew screamed, on the verge of tears, for the pleasure was far too intense.

Levi slipped his tongue into Drew's hole, trying to get a taste of his baby boy.

"Just fuck me!" Drew moaned. Levi threw Drew's legs over his own shoulder and teased him by pressing his now naked member against the sensitive pink flesh. But Drew's whimpers were far too loud to be ignored.

Levi pushed into him slowly. This was Drew's first time with a guy and Levi wanted to make it special.

"Daddy, move. Please." Levi would be lying if he said that nickname wasn't slowly killing him.

"You've been such a bad boy, kitten," Levi nibbled onto Drew's earlobe. He pulled out of Drew and slammed into him harshly, making Drew scream out profanities.

Levi fastened his pace and gripped Drew's thighs, leaving hickey's on them as he sucked and kissed them tenderly. Levi pulled out of Drew and thrusted into him from a different angle.

"Daddy! Shit right there!" Drew screamed once Levi hit his prostate. Levi stroked Drew's sweaty body.

"Baby, I'm close," Levi whispered. Drew moaned and pushed Levi into himself. Levi repeatedly hit Drew's prostate. He began to flick his wrist against Drew's dick, trying to make the smaller boy climax before he did.

And he succeeded as ribbons of hot cum erupted from the tip of Drew's cock.

A few thrusts later, Levi came, his whole body shaky, he let his load shoot into Drew. The white substance spilled out of Drew's asshole.

Levi got a wet cloth and wiped the two of them clean, grinning at the tired angelic boy below him.

"I love you, princess." Drew snuggled into Levi's hard chest, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I love you too, daddy," Drew whispered.

And at that moment, he knew he wouldn't be able to walk for days.

If not weeks.

-

WHAT WAS THIS

omg i've NEVER written gay smut before so i'm sorry if it's baaaad

- sav