chapter 2: my new house

(srry if i starts this chapter really weird)

~time set is evening~

I was dropped off in front of a large iron gate 'wow this house is big its like a manson' i thought the car was riding away 'what the... the car is going away i dont trust it, i have nowhere to got els...'i thought ''so lets go inside'' i say nervously i grab my luggage and was walking to through the gate to the door, 'how the people who live here will I hope that I'm not stuck here with only guys that would really be hell' I thought i was by the door i knock on the door *knock knock* no answer i was about to knock again when the door magically opened i walk futher to the hallway i ask ''hello is here someone hello?'' but no one answer and then i yelled ''HEY DO SOMEONE LIVE HERE OR ARE YOU IGNORE ME IDIOTS'' then i hear a voice behind me ''quit yelling you are awake ore-sama'' i look behind me and see a guy with red hair and snake green eyes talking to me, i know he was talking to because i'm the one who was yelling''who are you '' he ask í say '' none of your business, are you one of the people that lives here?'' i ask him and he say ''why do you wanna know that?'' ''REASONS THATS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS '' yelled i ''ore-sama say stop yelling'' say he '' i dont care what you are saying'' i say i try not to yell at him and then i hear a another voice ''whats i going on here ayato'' i look the way where the voice was coming from and saw a another guy with grey/purple hair and red eyes and glasses'' i see we have a guest, what is your name'' he ask i say '' scarlett harada'' ''lets talk futher in the living room okay follow me please'' he say i and ayato follow him yeah i know now his name because that guy with the glasses we where in the living room and i sit on the couch ayato was sitting on a chair and the guy with the glasses was standing ''please tell more about why you are here '' he ask i was about to say something but someone was saying''is it true that a sweet little humen girl is visiting us'' i look the way where the voice was coming from very short i saw a guy with red hair and green eyes and a hat(i dont know what for kind hat laito have if you know tell me please) then out the now where he sits behind me and he licks my cheek ''you tastes and smell sweet '' and then i hear a another guy ''let me have a tastes to '' and he licked me behind my ear i looked the guys way and saw a guy with purple hair and purple eyes and he have a teddy bear''wtf are you two licking me what the hell'' i'm saying and then i hear and voice saying ''who are the one who awake me from my sleep'' i try to find out where the voice was coming from but no one els was in the living room and then ayato yelled ''subaru show yourself'' he was standing up out the chair when he was yelling ''here i'm'' i was looking the way where the voice was coming from and i saw a guy with pink/white hair and red eyes '' how do you come in so quietly'' i ask he yelled''my question first'' and the same time he puch the wall ''scary scary~" i say ''can she be the one he was talking about''i look the way where the voice way coming from and saw a guy with blond hair and his eyes are closed he opened one and his eyes ar blue ''shu do you know more about her'' ask ayato''maybe '' he say ''dont maybe me ''say the purple haired boy''okay yesterday I was called to the man on the phone said that we had a guest from the church and he also said that we should not murder her'' you say that she is the prospective bride ( i dont know if i have that right) shu'' ayato ask ''yeah...'' '' with that introduce ourselves that is shu the eldest i'm reiji the 2 second son thats is ayato the third then we have kanto the fourth and laito the five and els last subaru '' he say''okay nobody told me about that i think its be a mistake i be one my way home now '' i say and walk away but i'm have to be clumsly and fell two steps from the door on the floor i sit up and look at my knee and saw that i cut my knee then i look to the guy they looked hungery to my knee ''v..v..vampires'' i say i stood up look at them for 2 sec and then i run away at first i run to the door but the door doesn't wanna open then i run futher away in the house and have to be clumsly again fell again and I bumped my head on something and I passed out....

~be continued~

( srry its short but its now 22:09 i have school tomorrow )