Baby

1. The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts.

2. Children are the bridge to heaven.

3. The jewel of the sky is the sun, the jewel of the house is the child.

4. Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

5. When a star falls from the sky, a child sees the light of day!

6. The most precious jewels, you'll ever have around your neck, are the arms of your children.

7. You cannot buy happiness, happiness is born.

8. Words can not express the joy of new life.

9. Three things remain with us from paradise: stars, flowers and children.

10. Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.

11. A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on.

13. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.

14. A child's love could simply be one of the most beautiful sounds in the world.

15. A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.

16. We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.

17. Some people dream of angels, I dream of one and hold one in my arms.

18. Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness and light into our lives.

19. The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority.

20. When in doubt, choose the kids. There will be plenty of time later to choose work.

21. The love and sacredness of family. There's nothing else like it.

22. This Winnie The Pooh newborn quote by A.A. Milne really makes a cute wall decoration for baby's room. It is suitable for baby girls as well as baby boys:

23. Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.