Chapter 46

My thoughts are everywhere when I was preparing for Saturday. It's Friday now. I haven't seen Dylan all morning. We have the same first class and I haven't seen him in it. Nor during lunch. I was talking too my two pals Vincent and Bryson when I felt my phone vibrate in my shirt pocket. I look at the message. It...was Dylan...wanting to meet me in his room. I excused myself from the guys and went over too the elevator.

Dylan popped his head out from the door before I even could knock and it looked like he did not get enough sleep lastnight, "What is wrong with you?" I wondered as he let me inside his room. I look over at Cain's side. His stuff was gone. His bed has just a mattress on it, "Where did Cain go?"

"He is in rehab. By his mother's orders for 6 months."

I sat on his bed next too him, "What about school?"

"There are classes for him there."

"Is that what kept you up most of the night?" I stroke his face. I have a feeling there is something else bothering him.

"You noticed huh?"

"Well your eyes look like they need sleep?"

Dylan looks at his hands, "Sigh...it's not him that kept me up. It's my mother. She called me."

"Took her long enough."

Dylan nods and looks at me, "She fell in love with somebody on the cruise and she lives with him now."

"Oh wow. How is that going?"

"She is happy with him."

"Is she quitting her job?"

"Yes she did. She got a job as a waitress."

"Are you moving back?"

"She let me think about it? My brother wants me too move in with him too. They both are giving me time to think?"

"Well I will miss you very much if you go?"

Dylan puts his arms around me and his head on my chest, "Me too."

"But I will support you on what you decide on doing?"

Dylan looks up at me and smiles a tiny smile and kisses me on the cheek  "That means a lot too me hearing you say that? "Oh...um... the court date is today...I forgot till today."

"It's a good thing you remembered. Would you like me to be there with you?"

"If you want too? But I will be alright if you don't show?"

The court date was at 3 pm in the afternoon. I decided to stay at school and do soccer practice. Our next match is in two weeks. But this time we are having the match at the school. Verses a soccer team in Scotland. Should be interesting. I excused myself early from practice to go shopping. I parked at a gay shop. It's obvious when there is a poster of a guy cut out figure on the inside of the window holding a cucumber in his hand. I look in my rear view mirror and breathed out before exiting my BMW. 

Inside the gay shop were sections of things. A guy that had black lipstick and black eyeliner on came over, "Hello can I help you with anything?"

"Yes I need help finding..." I look over at the book that I brought from the school library. My face was red when I checked it out and seeing the librarian's face while looking at the book and back at me. At least I didn't check out anything gay like. I look back over at the guy, "fragrance?"

He nodded and walks over two a shelve, "Right this way?"

I follow him too a section that had candles and fragrance.

"What is better when in bed with a guy? Candles or fragrance?"

"Candles scent last longer. I'm guessing you are new too this?"

I nodded shyly.

"We also have glade?"

"Glade? What is that exactly?"

He points over at a shelf next too the candles with his thumb. He picks a so called glade up and hands it too me, "They plug into the wall and..." he hands me a little bottle, "this goes with it. There are other flavors to choose from. This is a rose scent bottle which would be nice for the mood you guys will be in?"

I nod and look at the bottle and the glade plug, "I will go with your advice and take this. Now...rose petals?"

He nods and waves me over to the other side of the shelf. There are things like bath salt and other things for the bath. The eyeliner guy hands me a jar of rose petals, "Red or pink petals?"

"Which one would you prefer?"

"The red petals. Anything else?"

"Whip cream?"

He giggled a little; "Sorry but we don't carry that in this store. Just go to market store they will have it?"

"Alright then...do you have DVDs on details? Your right I am new at this and would like to get a DVD on details about it?"

"Right this way?" I follow him over to a section that has books and DVDs, "here they are? Come get me if you found something to your liking. " He disappears to the back leaving me confused and embarrassed about even wanting to see these. It's a good thing Dylan and me are going back to the Mansion so I can watch this in private with my door locked. Mother is back up in Space and will be up there for a month.  I look over at the DVD section. Picking up DVDs and looking on the back where there were pictures of the scenes. 'They seem to know what they are doing?' If Dylan decides to move back to the US what will happen too us? I guess I can come visit with the money I get every month. Which are over 200 each month. If I save it up I can visit him. I'm hoping he will stay though. I want him to stay. I look at the book. 'Toys?' I went over to the guy who I realized is the vise manager and asked him, "Where are the toys kept?" 

The vise manager looks at me with a raised eyebrow and looks over my head. I look where he is looking. You can see a giant sign that was lettered pink, "Toys'  and a orange arrow pointing at a row next too it. 'I feel like an idiot.' I look over at the vise manager, looking at his name tag, 'Allen' I look back up at him, "Thank you Allen for the help," I smile at him while blushing, 'Why did I even ask that?'  I went over to the toy ale. My mouth dropped when I saw what they have. There is this weird beaded thing with big what looks like beads on the top and then they get smaller on the bottom of the string, 'Interesting. Wonder what that is for? Is it for men or women?' I look at what the book has to offer on what toy to get. It pointed me to a small rubber penis and next to it was a bigger rubber size. I look at the book 'what kind of book is this?' You know I think what I have in my hand is enough for Saturday. And I got a DVD in my other hand about how does it with a guy. Learn how to be a top. That is my goal for tomorrow.