Chapter 16: Beach Day!

*Toba's P.O.V*

I smiled as I sat in the garden. I had called Ciel and told him to bring everyone over! I wanted to thank Ciel and Sebastian by taking them on a surprise beach trip. Since it was a surprise, I had had new tailor made swimsuits for everyone to wear, so there would be no worries!

"Toba-kun!" yelled Finny as he rushed to wear I was with the others not to far behind him.

I smiled at him and said, "Hello, Finny!"

He hugged me causing me to smiled even more.

"So," said Finny. "Why'd you invite us today? Not that I don't like coming! I just was wondering is all."

"Well," I said. "I was going to invite everyone to a private beach!"

"Really?" questioned Ciel.

"Yes," I said with a smile.

"How are we-"

Ciel was interrupted as Crystal walked outside saying, "The swimsuits have been successfully washed and ironed Toba-kun."

I nodded and said, "I wanted to thank Ciel and Sebastian for taking care of me in my time of need, even though I don't remember much at all, and for letting Crystal take a break. So, I thought about going to the beach, but that's far too much space for just four people, so I invited you all."

"Thank you so much for bringing us all along," cheered Elizabeth and Finny as stars appeared in their eyes.

I nodded and said, "Now, off to the coaches!"

✿Time Skip Brought to You by Freakin' Modern Swimsuits In this BB fanfic~✿

I sat on my bat print beach towel and smiled as Finny, and Mey Rin played in the water. I glanced over and saw Tanaka drinking his cup of tea as he watched as well. I then saw Sebastian chuckling as he watched Elizabeth try and force Ciel into the water.

"Poor Ciel," I muttered as I let out a slight giggle myself. However, as if Ciel were an actual demon himself, he glanced over at me giving a sharp and deadly glare. If looks could kill, I'd be dead, but for some reason I felt like I would be brought back to life shortly afterwards.

I then sighed and got up to stretch. I actually felt like doing a little walking along the shore... Very, very sappy... I know. But, it was nice.

"Are you getting in the water?!" shouted Elizabeth as she smiled while still trying to drag Ciel into the water.

"I'm just going to walk along the beach, is all," I said as I walked till my feet was in the ocean and began to walk to my left.

"Ciel, we should do that together," pouted Elizabeth as she gave up on bringing Ciel to the ocean.

"No," said Ciel as he shook his head.

"But you're already so pale! This is a good chance to get out and enjoy the sun," said Elizabeth as she hugged Ciel close to her.

I decided to walk a little faster so I didn't have to hear anymore of their little lover's quarrel. It was getting a little annoying. Especially since I knew Elizabeth would win the fight anyway.

I smiled as I reached the "end" of this side of the beach. The giant waves crashed against the rocks and the leaves rustled.

"This is such the fitting place," I muttered. "For someone to jump..."

I then chuckled a little. I then flopped down on my back on the giant rock. Now, I wasn't going insane. I wasn't going to jump like some people might. I was going to live, but their were sometimes death crossed my too far at ease mind. Death was a mystery to me... And as far as I could tell it would always be that way...

I heard rustling in some nearby leaves.

"Eh? You aren't Bassy-kun," said a voice I had not heard before... ~🌹~