Haaron

"Not doing it Nash," I said rolling my eyes. We were at Taylor Caniffs house playing truth or dare. Naturally they wanted to know my secrets, and they succeeded... not. I'm not that dumb, I picked dare. Aaron Carpenter laughed looking at me. Nash Grier, my brother who was two years older than me, was the person to dare me. I was supposed to be really friendly with Aaron if you catch what I'm saying.
"Fine...then truth," Nash smiled. Hes always like this devious, smart, and cool for a big brother.
"Have you ever done it with anyone?" Nash asked winking, as I felt the heat rise to my head. I shook my head watching all the guys laugh.
"Nash! No," I said hitting him. He laughed moving to Cameron.
"Tay, truth or dare?" I asked, knowing what I was going to say. Taylor looked happy, but when he saw me he looked away probarly knowing I knew about Shawn.
"Dare pretty boy," Taylor said acting confident. I smiled, and looked to Shawn.
"Kiss Shawn," I said with a smile, as Shawn blushed uncontrollably. I watched, as Taylor leaned to Shawn mumering things to him. Shawn looked to Taylor who kissed him, after their faces got all red.
Aaron looked to me laughing. "Did you see Shawns face when Taylor kissed him?" He asked not knowing Taylor could hear. Taylor gave me a smile that told me he was gonna get me back.
"Aaron truth or dare?" He asked, as Aaron said "truth,". I knew what he was planning, and it was gonna work.
"Kiss Hayes,"