2p!Italy x murderous!child

You skipped down the street,it had to be past midnight hell past three am because you could see the sun rising in the distance. 'Oh dear people will see the blood on me' you thought as you ran into an ally way. This was a normal routine honestly,you would make it your goal to kill at least three people a night this time you killed five making you satisfied for tomorrow to. As you neared your normal hide out you noticed smoke coming out from the door way. You touch the doorknob and burn your hand, you hiss in pain and hold the hand close to you "shit! That hurts" you say and you hear a tisk of disapproval behind you "should a six years old really swear? That-a really isn't-a cute" said a voice behind you making you whip around and throw a knife at the man. He moves his head away and it sticks into the wall "very impressive but-a little girl where are your-a parents" the man said and with closer examination of him.
He had red eyes and dark brown hair, with and odd curl that reminds you of yours "don't got any and I don't need any" you said then two other men run into the alley "more people?!?! I don't have that many throwing knives!!!!!" You say throwing your hands up. "A rittre (little) (gender) shourdn't have knives" the Japanese man says then you stare him down then you get picked up by the blonde man and he holds you to his eye level "PUT ME DOWN FUCKTARD OR YOU SHALL FACE MY WRATH!!!!" You yell and pat for your throwing knive...your only knife realizing you threw it at the Italian man and when you looked at him he was holding three of the same knives you had. "Heyyyy my mama gave me the same exact knife before she left me" you say then kick the blonde man in the face making him drop you. You land on feet then you walk up to the Italian man "I wanna get more,where'd you get yours Mr?" You ask then he picks you up.
"(Y/n) I've been-a lookin for-a you" the Italian says and you look at him like he's crazy "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MY DADDY?" You yell making the blonde man snicker "yes I am and I smoked-a your little hiding spot out so-a you would-a come out" your 'father' said then you slapped him "if your my daddy then I'm the queen of england and Japanese man is shanaynay from down the block and Blondie here is Betty crocker" you say dramatically.
"I like this kid she's a smartass" the blond man says with a heavy German accent "pedo bear liking a little girl what kinda sick shit are you into" you say and your 'father' laughs "she-a has spunk " your father says. "Why am I shanaynay" the Japanese man says making you giggle "kuko your-a not sassy enough-a to be shanaynay leave that-a to flavio" your father says "I'm tired and you fucked my house up so I'm crashing at your dump" you say grabbing your knife from behind your dad's head. "Not-a dump and I was-a taking you there anyway" he says carrying you out of the ally. Putting you in a limo afterwards he and the other two men climb in, on the way to his house you fell asleep after the long nigh you had. This was good for you if you knew it or not,the men that grabbed you were your new protectors and that Italian man was your papa and yes he can be crazy but he will make you his whole world.