Your First Date (Preference #2)

Dean:

After a few weeks of calling and texting, Dean finally asked you out. He wanted to take you somewhere nice, but you insisted on going to a diner, you knew they'd have pie there.

He was still a gentlemen, he opened every single door you'd come in contact with, pulled out your seat, and paid for it all, which was very surprising. It is Dean Winchester we are talking about.

At the end of the night, he dropped you off at your apartment and said goodbye. He wanted to kiss you, but you opened the door before anything could happen.

___________________________
Sam:

Sam had a whole night planned out for your first date. He took you out to a nice dinner, then pulled into a park parking lot. You both walked around for 2 hours just talking about life until the stars came out. He walked you back to the Impala (which Dean graciously offered him) and you both sat on the hood staring up at the sky. The night was perfect until it started sprinkling.

___________________________
Castiel:

Castiel wanted to take you somewhere special. The few shows that he had watched prepared him for what would happen, but he still asked Sam and Dean for advice. After hours of deciding, he concluded he would take you to an aquarium, but it would be a surprise.

He picked you up and told you that it would be somewhere special. You hadn't dressed up fancy, but he assured you it would be alright.

Once he pulled up to the aquarium, you were so happy. Your face lit up as you walked the halls filled with fish. He watched your face carefully, and decided it was a good choice. He loved seeing you so happy, he could barely pay attention to all the fish around you.

The night ended on a perfect note when he walked you to your door and said goodnight. You leaned in for a hug, to which he was hesitant about, but soon realized to find he might like this.

----------------------------------------------Authors Note:

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this chapter! If you'd like to request a preference, feel free to comment.