off to the races

"well fuck me up" i whispered into ashley's ear. The hot PE teacher was going over on why he is here and what this year will look like.
i was sitting there drooling over the teacher. suddenly, i became lost in a daydream.. a dirty one.

"oh shit" i yelled as he pushed into me. sweat dripped down from my forehead. "whats's my name baby?" he whispered in my ear. "dadd-"

"MICHAEL" i hear someone yell. i see ashley standing there looking pissed off. "you've been out for like 5 minutes" Ashley said. i looked down and saw i had a boner. "oooo looks like someone had a dirty dream" ashley snickered. "shut up" i said as my cheeks filled with a pink color. As we were walking to the outside, i saw the teacher heading our direction. I remembered about my boner and pulled my pe shirt over it. "Hey do you guys know where the equipment room is?" I was too busy admiring the angel infront of me until ashley awkwardly coughed and pointed to where it was at. "Thanks" he said and smiled and walked away.

"You need to chill dude, you're coming off too easy" Ashley replied to the situation that just happened. "Ugh, you're right" i sighed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

School drifted by quickly and i was walking home already. As i was exiting the school gate i hear someone yelling "mitchell!" "Mitchell!". Its none of my business but i turn to see the pe teacher jogging over to me. "Hey mitchell" he smiled, showing off those cute dimples of his. I nearly choked over laughter as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Oh my god, my names Michael not Mitchell" i replied, eyes getting watery. "Oh" he replied and his cheeks turned to a rosy pink. "So what can i do for you?" I asked. So many dirty thoughts filled my mind. "Oh i was gonna ask if you and your friend wanted to help me out tomorrow through the class since im still new?" He asked. "Oh sure" i replied. "Great thank you, see you tomorrow, michael" he smiled. I continued to walk home but i was mentally jumping around and screaming rainbows. Lets see what tomorrow will bring.

•••
Hey guys! Im back and im so sorry ive been gone for this long, my story may not be good but i got a few comments to update. So here it is, its summer now so ill be able to update more often. 600+ reads!! Thank you guys so much for reading. Hope you enjoy, more chapters to come.