Next Day...

Brandi's POV:

I get up and go to the bathroom then i hear the doorbell, i wash my hands really fast then go downstairs to the door and open it and see Harry standing there.

"Why are you here this early?" I asked.

"To see you, why else?" He asked.

"You've seen me for 2 and a half days." I said.

"Oh so you don't like spending time with me?" He asked.

"I do but i just want to spend time with Cheyenne right now." I said.

"So Cheyenne is more important to you?" He asked.

"Harry you both are but she doesn't like you" I said.

"Well she is just jealous because i am with you." He said.

"Harry don't freaking say that about her! She will never be jealous of me because she has her own boyfriend!" I yelled.

"Ha ha ha ha, her have a boyfriend that's funny." He said.

"You know what Harry if you don't shut the freak up i will have to ask you to leave!" I yelled.

"Why the hell are you sticking up for her if you even said that about her!" He yelled.

"Don't bring that in this." I said with anger.

"Oh i am, i would love to know why." He said giving me a glare.

"Why are you doing this to me Harry, I didn't mean to say that to her." I said starting to tear up.

"Sure you didn't, the only reason why your here again is because she always feels bad for kicking you out! Hell she is probably still pissed at you!" He yelled.

"Harry she is not anymore and she is my best friend she will always forgive me!" I yelled starting to get really pissed off at him.

"No, because she is..." He stopped and smirked.

"She is what!?!" I yelled at him making him smirk even more.

"A slave to you." He said.

"What! The hell she is! She never does anything with me anymore!" I throw back at him.

"You can say that." He said.

"You know what, get the fuck out of my house! Now!" I yelled and his smirk faded into a sad face.

"No Brandi, i'm sorr..."

"No Harry i'm so sick of you trying to change me because it will never work!" I yelled.

"But Brandi i love you." He said.

"Bye Harry." I said standing at the door waiting for him to leave.

He walks out the door and i slammed the door after and slid my back down the door and started crying.

Cheyenne's POV:

I woke up by a slam so i get out of bed and walk down the steps to see Brandi against the door crying in her hands.

"Brandi, what happened?" I asked coming to sit next to her on the ground.

"I was sticking up for you and me and Harry got into a argument the he made it worse so i told him to get out a-and..." She said not finishing.

"Shh, it's okay." I said giving her a hug.

"I was so in love with him that you were right, he changed me but i never knew. I am so sorry Cheyenne." She said then hugged me.

"It's fine." I said.