memories

I was back in my old office in school, I have resumed my work as principal of Miller high again. I can't believe that I'm back in the same office where me and my wife met, I was the principal and she a new teacher, the day that I saw her it was love at first sight. There isn't a day where I can't see her smile. She was the light that brought brightness in my life. When she died, its like someone just suddenly turned off the light, and know my life is but a pitch black room lifeless, dark, and alone.
As I gaze beyond the window I saw the big tree outside, the big sakura tree, its blooming what a coincidence that it would bloom on the they I resume my duty, is it a sign?maybe something good will happen. I was lost in tought and forgot about my companion that was sitting infront of me. Until he finally said something that caught my attention
Its good to have you back Mr. Wright, Lucas said in an earnest voice. Lucas has been my friend for as long as I can remember, were close, closer that any bestfriends are, you can say that were even closer than most brothers are. I looked at him and saw him smile and it made me feel welcome.
Its good to be back I said.
I resumed my duties as the principal of Miller high on the day that the intramurals began. The official ceremony for welcoming this time of the year is being commence outside, I can see it from here, standing infront of a big window in the corridor in building A. I can see them from way over here at the second floor the building. My wife would have love this, she likes this things. Before I could get lost in tought, I heard a noise right around the corner of the corridor.
Sounds like fighting, I said to myself.
I usher toward where I heard the noise. My judgement was right. Tis was Fighting.