meeting mr wright

I shoved him making him fall over, he glared at me and said. You think your tough, I'll beat you up pretty boy.
I laughed at him thinking " how's he ganna do that"
He came at me with full force when suddenly we were interrupted by someone.
"HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING."
I look over and saw a man not more than his 30s, tall, pale white, and he was handsome, tell you that, a part from the scar on his face but he was still beautiful, not that I care.

I watched him as he comes closer. I was pissed tell you that.
" Hey what are you doing stopping us huh.
By the time I said that my opponent took off, "coward".
I was really pissed off, Now that I don't have anything or anyone to beat, he's really in for it .
"You think you tough old man just because your a teacher"
do you want to get beaten too like the other teacher that stopped me.

I saw it, he glared at me, but it only fueled my anger, I have to admitt thou it was pretty intimedating but his just an old man.
"Why how bout you, do you think
your tough, just because you beat up people.
" That's not being tough its being a coward.
"You're nothing but an insecured twurt."
Oh man his ganna really get it, you talk too much.
I was about to punch him, but he was too fast for me.
"Tsk hold still bastard. I said even more angry cause I can't land a single punch. I threw in a left punch he dogde it yet again,"man his fast.
After he dogde it,.
I couldn't even see it coming, before I could get a sense of what happen I was on the ground, flat. He had punched me so hard in the face that I fell, a little bit of blood is dripping from my nose. I look at him as he stands infront of me.
" not so tough now kid. He look at me with those beautiful sad green eyes, it took me by suprise and I realize that no one had ever beat me in a fight it was the first and it was this guy.
"What are you looking at kid. He said as he lights up his cigarrete. I stood up and looked at him still in disbelief.
"What. He said again, it captured my attention.
Ugh.. damn I couldn't even speak its like I'm speechless, shit this is surreal.
I just stood there looking like an idiot.
" tsk., I heard him, he sounded pissed. He turned around and started walking away.
You should go back to class the ceremony is over,class will resume.
I watched him as he walked off.
'Damn I think I'm in love.